Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Russian "journalists" have been trying to stir the pot for days. Why even share this shyt?

:camby:
I'm out of of the loop about Russian propaganda regarding Afghanistan :manny: I posted that tweet after reading about human remains found in the wheel of the plane and earlier in the day seeing a photo of a dog sitting on a plane.

Here's a non-Russian journalist for you

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm out of of the loop about Russian propaganda regarding Afghanistan :manny: I posted that tweet after reading about human remains found in the wheel of the plane and earlier in the day seeing a photo of a dog sitting on a plane.

Here's a non-Russian journalist for you

That account is a straight up psy-op account for some foreign country

:mjlol:

Why would we not repatriate our service dogs? That's pretty fukked in the head.

Ria Novosti said Americans were indiscriminately killing Afghan civilians yesterday and a bunch of other shyt. That's their game

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That account is a straight up psy-op account for some foreign country

:mjlol:

Why would we not repatriate our service dogs? That's pretty fukked in the head.

Ria Novosti said Americans were indiscriminately killing Afghan civilians yesterday and a bunch of other shyt. That's their game

Yeah the NBC News chief correspondent is running psy-op for another country :comeon:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
tumblr_ovcwayklCj1uf9tyzo1_500.gif

Daps
Clarissa Ward on CNN out there at the airport surrounded by all those Afghan men, pulled her microphone off so they could speak

:picard:

There is no way she doesn’t get a positive Covid test soon

And I hope she has a lot security

They need a male reporter out there.

:hubie:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clarissa Ward on CNN out there at the airport surrounded by all those Afghan men, pulled her microphone off so they could speak

There is no way she doesn’t get a positive Covid test soon

And I hope she has a lot security

They need a male reporter out there.

:hubie:
I just saw that ,notice there wasn't 1 woman out there when she had that crowd around her. Fukk these dudes they rushin to the airport while leaven women at the house .

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw that ,notice there wasn't 1 woman out there when she had that crowd around her. Fukk these dudes they rushin to the airport while leaven women at the house .

Afghan men ain't shyt. Rather try and hang on a plane like Tom Cruise then pick up a weapon and fight.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
The average American doesn’t care anymore. Media just needs a story. Unfortunately we will have to take in at least 2-5 million Afghan refugees over the next 10 years. Politricks aside it is the right thing to do :manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The average American doesn’t care anymore. Media just needs a story. Unfortunately we will have to take in at least 2-5 million Afghan refugees over the next 10 years. Politricks aside it is the right thing to do :manny:
When all these new mosque start getting built these MAGAtards are going to freak out.