Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This has nothing to do with American conservatives broad support for military intervention during the Bush administration.

He lied about his reasons for invading Iraq and went on to be dutifully reelected.

Spare me the duck tales.

paid poster trying to rewrite history

Imagine his stance on crt
:mjlol:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

:mjlol: Mehdi going in

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Taliban aren't much different in terms of the Afghanistan people deep down they mostly want the same thing so to think you could freely change the culture that the people had for 100s of years is kinda far-fetched.

They may have a few differences of opinion on certain things but mostly think alike, I don't know if many people got killed they (Taliban) may have taken over relatively easily with few casualties.

America really trying to find money by creating conflict and benefiting off the actions they most likely put into place. (the problems)

I heard less than 10% of the people vote which means a good deal just don't care much.

Sounds like America trying to enforce change where the people don't want it.

China went to Africa with ease knowing most Africans want some sort of approval or pat on the head and they (Chinese) didn't face many problems so far.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Man, LOL at “how?” The fukking Taliban is back in control :laff:

FoxNews is all over this shyt.
Doesn’t matter what happened in previous administrations, it’s a result of his orders to pull out.
Stop watching Fox News. Also, the Taliban taking back control was inevitable.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This has nothing to do with American conservatives broad support for military intervention during the Bush administration.

He lied about his reasons for invading Iraq and went on to be dutifully reelected.

Spare me the duck tales.

I remember him being labeled a "compassionate conservative" but I dont remember any overt non interventionist stances. There just wasnt much concern for war coming off Clinton. It's not like Bush was gonna campaign on starting new wars, he had a grudge to settle for his pops with Saddam and he littered his administration with Nixon, Ford and Reagan flunkies. Betraying conservatives for going to Iraq is a wild mischaracterization..im not going to hunt down favorability polls from 01 but I'd wager war in Iraq had at least 80% approval from right leaning voters

Daps
Looks the the real winner is Toyota.

they really make the toughest and most reliable SUVs/Trucks in the game.

The whole country was overrun by Land Cruisers, Tacomas and Hilux trucks.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks the the real winner is Toyota.

they really make the toughest and most reliable SUVs/Trucks in the game.

The whole country was overrun by Land Cruisers, Tacomas and Hilux trucks.

wow at the post history on this account

great job mods....