Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
China doesn't want the Taliban to potentially form an alliance with the Uyghurs and have there be a Taliban Uyghur splinter group in China. That's why the CCP is trying to be buddy-buddy with the Taliban.

Are the Uyghurs organized and capable enough to do something like that with the Taliban? I'd imagine their technology is limited and or compromised/monitored by the CCP which would make efforts futile

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Are the Uyghurs organized and capable enough to do something like that with the Taliban? I'd imagine their technology is limited and or compromised/monitored by the CCP which would make efforts futile
The Taliban weren't organized originally. Also, they don't need to be organized to cause trouble for the CCP. Just spreading the jihadist ideology alone is enough to have the CCP shook.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The Taliban weren't organized originally. Also, they don't need to be organized to cause trouble for the CCP. Just spreading the jihadist ideology alone is enough to have the CCP shook.

Agreed but the CCP has an iron fist, both technologically and culturally

Last edited:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
The military industrial complex made tons of weapons, tons of money, then sold those weapons to other countries, and made more money.

Politicians got rich, soldiers were cannon fodder, and the civilians did not matter. Same shyt, different day.

Very sad state of affairs.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Sounds like China is experiencing what it's like to be the US when it comes to having your hand in foreign affairs, but having shyt out of your control.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden did exactly what anti-war lefties have called for domestically, but is he reaping any benefits?

I know polling shows Americans don’t care about the conflict, but all these images and the reporting can swing the narrative very quickly.

Live footage of Taliban in Presidential Palace right now:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fighters are taking down Afghanistan flag in the palace :francis: surreal.

My question is what happened to ethnic militias, for there to be zero resistance? Even in Somalia, AS would face some resistance from people organized along clan lines in an equivalent scenario.