Affleck won't direct Batman

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
at this point shyttin on dc is just mean these nikkas really suck. ww and jl is my last time, if they both fail im done with dc

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This news literally means nothing. He'll find someone who is closest to the way he wants it filmed.

He will?:usure:

How much power do you think he actually have?

And what makes you think WB won't have the attitude of "oh you not gonna do this? Then FINE, we'all do this ourselves.":martin:

Just saying...... don't think Matt Damon walking in them doors:mjgrin:

Martha.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I hope for Ben's sake the film is a critical and box office success. He seems to be putting his heart and soul into the project...might have a breakdown if the shyt bombs one way or the other :sadcam:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I hope for Ben's sake the film is a critical and box office success. He seems to be putting his heart and soul into the project...might have a breakdown if the shyt bombs one way or the other :sadcam:
He already had a breakdown with Live By Night. That was his passion project. It bombed financially and critically. It also cost WB about $75 million dollars.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He already had a breakdown with Live By Night. That was his passion project. It bombed financially and critically. It also cost WB about $75 million dollars.
Yeah I'm thinking there was a fight over control of this movie around the time Ben said "There is no script." He then told the studio to back off and "let him cook". Then the Live By Night numbers and acclaim started rolling in and WB was like, "You're done cooking." or Ben was like, "My artistic voice is not resonating with audiences, I don't want to cook this meal after all." :whoa:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I bet it's directly tied to live by night failing critically and commercially.

There is a shyt ton of pressure on him if he did this film.

As long as they can find a good replacement :yeshrug: