“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk might have a solid case, too. If his "bosses" were using the press to spread disparaging rumors about him, then Punk could sue for libel and also a hostile work environment.
By the time it's all said & done, Punk could own All Unwashed Wrestling.

I said it a couple of weeks ago but im fairly certain the catalyst of Cody seperating himself and eventually leaving was based on the falling out with the Elite that happened a year before he left. The articles at the time have similar stories of the locker room divided.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Evps have no business trying to gang on him in his locker room. This isn't WCW shyt.

You talk to his agent and request a sit down meeting immediately on the next business day. That's how you're supposed to handle these situations.

EVPs aren't supposed to act hot headed. Bum rush him like this is a fukking wrestling promo.

"if u have a fuccin problem come find me" - Punk 9/4/22

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Did he or did he not literally tell them to pull up if they have a problem? But now that they did it’s unprofessional. :comeon:
As EVP you are supposed to be beyond petty a$$holes wanting to fight you. You ask for a meeting on Monday and talk shyt out, specially when it's a person you know it's way too emotional and nothing good would come out of them pulling up.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Punk was pretty pissed about being fired via FedEx, imagine how he’s gonna react getting fired by email. :mjlol:

Bobby Fish continues to get his name thrown around in the sheets, gotta respect the hustle. :wow:

2Q0v.gif

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not really. Heard one, you heard 'em all. Let me guess: MJF will say "shyt" & "son of a bytch", he'll insult the crowd to try to get heel heat, and he'll break the 4th wall.
:yawn:
All he needs to do is do a "It's my time" style promo and it'll be all good. Let the fans know that it's a new day in AEW.