“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Punk might have a solid case, too. If his "bosses" were using the press to spread disparaging rumors about him, then Punk could sue for libel and also a hostile work environment.
By the time it's all said & done, Punk could own All Unwashed Wrestling.
That all hinges on if he can prove it.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I don’t like the Bucks or Punk but this shytshow is 1000% on Punk. His drama queen antics are somehow worse than they were in ROH and WWE which I honestly thought was impossible.

Came in as the “humble OG” that is excited to work with everybody and within a year he’s throwing the same hissy fits.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
MJF is going to cut a promo. That alone will be worth it
Not really. Heard one, you heard 'em all. Let me guess: MJF will say "shyt" & "son of a bytch", he'll insult the crowd to try to get heel heat, and he'll break the 4th wall.
:rol
Yo miro don’t give a fukk cuz he knows he would fukk everyone up that was involved :mjlol:

I was thinking the same. How do you put on a great show when you’re tied up with legal and making sure no one leaves. That’s what happens when you don’t let people help run the place and micro manage.
Facts.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Really think about this...
A lot of wrestling fans will tune in to watch Dynamite tomorrow, but with Tony having to deal with all of the backstage drama instead of writing the episode, will the show be any good?

If a million people tune in to see a crap episode, how poorly will that bode for the following weeks?
Fightful or one of these sheets made a tweet saying several talent dont know what the plan is for wednesday :manny:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Not really. Heard one, you heard 'em all. Let me guess: MJF will say "shyt" & "son of a bytch", he'll insult the crowd to try to get heel heat, and he'll break the 4th wall.
:rol

Facts.
I hope he can get better at telling stories on the mic instead of half ass shooting buzzwords like a crying 12 year old.

He did really good when he had a program with Punk, but he went back to his repetitive promos. His pipebomb was mehhhh....