“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
At this point, Tony Khan is an obstacle to AEW reaching its full potential.

His nonsensical booking decisions, poor talent management, obvious favoritism are all holding the product back.

He had to take off his mark hat and put on his businessman hat for once and put his foot down. Especially when he has a deep roster that can step up.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Rollins was talking about Punk being toxic after All Out last year. If Punk goes back to WWE, then he's going to have the same problems with Rollins that he had with the Elite :russ:

There's also the reality that Endeavor might want nothing to do with him. If I'm WWE, do I sign a 45 year old Punk who has a chip on his shoulder if someone says a Blackhawks player's name wrong, or go with Melo or Breakker who are under 30 years old and have none of the baggage and are cheaper to sign?

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
There's also the reality that Endeavor might want anything to do with him. If I'm WWE, do I sign a 45 year old Punk who has a chip on his shoulder if someone says a Blackhawks player's name wrong, or go with Melo or Breakker who are under 30 years old and have none of the baggage and are cheaper to sign?

Don't forget about how Roman doesn't fukk with Punk either after all the stuff Punk was saying about how he didn't want him in The Shield. I think both of those guys could put their feelings aside and work with Punk (especially since Rollins has done it before with Cody & Riddle), but it goes back to what Punk said to Triple H.

"I don't need to wrestle you. You need to wrestle me."

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

This goofball saying his life was in danger :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Did punk pull the blicky on him or something
bushlaugh.png

Tony painting Punk as a menace to society…Nasty. :dead:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Tony looked like hes been taking coke and adderall all week. Guy dont blink. Ever. Punk gon sue the shyt outta him for that line.

Same wrestling business that vince let bret take his best shot on him. Both kept it moving. No law suits. They fire punk cause a nobody shoots on him live. Are these reports that punk stepped to tony even true?

This was a bad move. I get the move. But its gon hurt after getting their swag back.