“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
hey-hey-hey-goodbye.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor cody isn’t going to get to finish his story lol. They have to go with Punk/Roman as the main event at WM40 in which case they might as well say fukk it and let Roman break Bruno’s record.

Although they could also do Roman/Cody for night 2 and Seth/Punk for night 1. But then you risk overshadowing night 2.
Honestly this is the one thing I'm worried about as probably the only Cody fan...this ruining Cody's run.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna way more interesting too because the Cabana podcast shed light of shyt we all already knew happened in WWE. It was basically chapter 564 of "how fukked up is Vince and WWE?".

When Punk speaks about AEW is gonna be chapter 2 or 3 of how messy and badly that company is run, and it will be the first time someone who is actually a draw shyts on them for their horrible decision making.
Yeeeep just remember they messed up this.

How do you have booking so bad that you demotivate and mess up this?!

The booking - the lack of management - the rumor mill - you really allowed the wrestlers to lower the value of your main eventer and lacked the management to enforce any sort of structure to prevent this nonsense.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
:wow:Megha got punk out
Now Snowman has to actually sign or create mainstream stars probably have Take job to Omega
:mjpls:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Rollins was talking about Punk being toxic after All Out last year. If Punk goes back to WWE, then he's going to have the same problems with Rollins that he had with the Elite :russ: