“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

This goofball saying his life was in danger :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Did punk pull the blicky on him or something
bushlaugh.png

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Perhaps the aew galaxy can explain how aew had the "biggest" event in wrestling history in some foreign country.... meanwhile they can't fill out a arena in Their home country of America... desperate times I see for Aew

Khan gone have to give Mjf the stars and moon to stay, cause the rest of these 'pillars" have been boring. Hell Sammy didn't even have a match at Wembley lol. Starks feuding with The Dragon, no the other Dragon Lol. My goodness

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

This goofball saying his life was in danger :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Did punk pull the blicky on him or something
bushlaugh.png

Can you imagine Mr McMahon making an announcement during the Attitude Era saying he was scared lol. This is crazy, imagine Pepsi Punk being the "toughest" guy in the locker room lol

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Perhaps the aew galaxy can explain how aew had the "biggest" event in wrestling history in some foreign country.... meanwhile they can't fill out a arena in Their home country of America... desperate times I see for Aew

Khan gone have to give Mjf the stars and moon to stay, cause the rest of these 'pillars" have been boring. Hell Sammy didn't even have a match at Wembley lol. Starks feuding with The Dragon, no the other Dragon Lol. My goodness
Even Meltzer admitted wembley was a one off :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh