“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Meltzer and Alvarez got their wish. You know they’re stoked that their innocent elite friends can finally operate in a safe working environment..
For me that’s one of if not the biggest takeaway of this whole thing. Meltzer and Alvarez showed all the journalistic integrity of an infowars employee. Everything they’ve written since hangman went into business for himself and punk gave him a receipt has been about as impartial as the way the nba media reacted after the decision. I’m really not sure how anyone can take them seriously or buy a word that comes out of their mouths going forward.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Please see my edited post above. :mjlol:

Plus ticket sales say otherwise. But merch sales, right? :dead:

And all this shyt started because of Punk over a year ago, but it’s the company’s fault, huh? :heh:
No it started because a group of people were running their mouth over Colt fukking Cabana and Tony didn't do shyt to stop it

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Punk about to drop the greatest podcast episode in the history of our sport when he finally get's out of his contact :banderas:

The problem is finding a podcaster to interview him that he isn't beefing with :mjlol:

We’ll get NDAAAAAA out of Punk about this

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah you got your elite goggles on so Ima exit the convo :hubie:
You’re leaving cause you know you’re wrong. fukk outta here. :mjlol:

Even if what you said it’s true, it was all on Punk for getting worked up over some guy’s name. Go ahead and cape for a grown man getting heated over past relationships instead of moving on. :dead:

I don’t even fukk with the Elite like that, nor feel some kind of way over a play fighting stranger. :childplease:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
You’re leaving cause you know you’re wrong. fukk outta here. :mjlol:

Even if what you said it’s true, it was all on Punk for getting worked up over some guy’s name. Go ahead and cape for a grown man getting heated over past relationships instead of moving on. :dead:
I'm leaving because the Young Bucks are running a train on you right now and you're too busy guzzling elite dikk to go back and do some basic fact checking :hubie:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm leaving because the Young Bucks are running a train on you right now and you're too busy guzzling elite dikk to go back and do some basic fact checking :hubie:
Again, I don’t fukk with the Elite like that. But go ahead and be a mental midget and think everyone is a fan of them because they don’t cape for your hypocrite hero. Get outta here, jobber. :skip:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Again, I don’t fukk with the Elite like that. But go ahead and be a mental midget and think everyone is a fan of them because they don’t cape for your hypocrite hero. Get outta here, jobber. :skip:
You're throwing out insults because I've hurt your feelings pointing you don't have basic facts straight because Matty and Nicky emptied their balls where your brain should be :hubie:

If you don't have the objectivity to admit this started when Khan let a group of people run with the narrative Punk got Cabana moved off Dynamite we have nothing to discuss :hubie:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're throwing out insults because I've hurt your feelings pointing you don't have basic facts straight because Matty and Nicky emptied their balls where your brain should be :hubie:

If you don't have the objectivity to admit this started when Khan let a group of people run with the narrative Punk got Cabana moved off Dynamite we have nothing to discuss :hubie:
You’re the one that started with the insults by saying I’m nut hugging the Bucks, but I’m the one who started it for defending myself? Ok, guy. :dead:

And honestly, I don’t even remember when the entire Cabana rumors happened because everyone remembers the presser. But the fact is dude got heated over it and threw a tantrum after winning the main belt; a moment where he was supposed to be The Guy. Dude couldn’t even handle the situation like a grown man and acted like a baby.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk about to drop the greatest podcast episode in the history of our sport when he finally get's out of his contact :banderas:

The problem is finding a podcaster to interview him that he isn't beefing with :mjlol:

Don’t think he trying to get sued again lol