“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Didn't they just have a whole company meeting like two weeks ago? Usually there's a good length of time with some sense of order after those meetings before things go crazy again and another meeting has to be made :mjlol: Might have to do another one on Wednesday :pachaha:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
When Wrestlers Who Are Activly Wrestling Have A Say In Company Business It Never Goes Well lol

Guys hated it when Dusty,Flair,Sullivan,Nash had the book or on committee which means you have the offices ear you decided who went over who got pushed and your active. All those guys minis Sullivan booked themselves or their friends to be world champ.It never goes well ever

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
In for the Constant Martyr Punk fukkery :ahh:

sLgkwWL.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I'm out of the loop. When I used to watch wrestling Colt Cabana & CM Punk were best friends, what happened?
Punk aired out his issues with WWE on Colt’s podcast. WWE threatened legal action, colt was ready to take it down but Punk said leave it up and I’ll pay your legal bills if necessary. WWE sues both for defamation and then Colt and Punk fell out over money issues that ended up with Cabana suing Punk

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Didn't they just have a whole company meeting like two weeks ago? Usually there's a good length of time with some sense of order after those meetings before things go crazy again and another meeting has to be made :mjlol: Might have to do another one on Wednesday :pachaha:

“Guys I just wanna reiterate we have a strict no biting policy in AEW”

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It was interesting to hear Meltzer mention how him and Tony had extensive talks over the weekend about the buyrates Bret/Shawn did during 1997 and how it beat WM that same year. So hearing that before the fight stuff had me thinking Punk's presser *could* have been a work.

But honestly looking back to 1997 and remembering all that shyt, all we got was the Sunny Days comment from Shawn and the Playgirl/Homo comment from Bret. I don't recall the locker room fight in Cleveland ever coming out prior to Survivor Series. Different time I know with no social media era but those hotlines (free and paid) used to be up on that type of stuff real quick. Maybe a breh in here remembers. I heard of it years later.

All this would have been extreme lengths to pop a rating for Punk/Page or whoeverthefukk but we will see live this Wednesday on Dynamite!