“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The Elite have been some hoes forever. They used dirtsheets to leverage bigger pay from New Japan for 2 or 3 years before they just left and started AEW (and also left ROH hang out to dry). I'm am in no way defending them in this.

That does not excuse Punk from being an emotional hoe himself. He talks all the time about being a leader and wanting to help people but the minute he feels slighted he throws all that out the window. He rightfully complains the Elite were being stupid by saying and leaking stuff that would undermine him as a babyface. And how does he respond? By doing the same shyt but on national TV. Him bytching out Page for no kayfabe reason completely undermined Hangman's babyface character making him look like a loser coward, and he did it way more explicitly than Page did during their feud (in those promos he cut that, truly, only Punk and like 1% of the audience understood as an inside reference to Cabana) and in a way bigger platform that the Bucks did by leaking shyt.

Both sides are in the wrong and both should be ashamed of fukking up the very thing they want to make succeed (AEW). Bunch of immature motherfukkers, I guess wrestling really is back :heh:

Petty hoe ass 90s wrestling fukkery is back

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If Punk is truly injured, MFJ about to go BALLISTIC on this whole thing and turn himself in the a huge babyface by just shytting on his company, his boss and it's bigger star :laff: :laff: :laff:
Really felt there was no other option but turn MJF into an anti-hero and Punk heel.

Which is the right move. Which maybe a reason why Punk had no issues going off, because he knows that he's turning heel soon.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Pulling up on somebody, outnumbering them, getting your ass whooped, and pressing charges?

full

That's definitely Rancho Cucamonga behavior :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Firing Bret or HBK in a historically thin locker room in terms of talent and storyline legitimacy while your competitor is already dominating you in the ratings would've been business suicide. AEW doesn't have either of these obstacles. Ace Steel throwing a chair is worse than anything Jericho or Austin did.
And they won’t ever catch up if the fire their biggest star before building someone else up.

I get what you’re saying breh but let’s be honest. The general public don’t give a fukk about AEW. Something like this will draw people in.

I swear it’s as if TK saw the buzz from the Vince controversy and wanted to make some buzz of his own. I assure that’s what this is
They have only been around for a few years. It takes time for them to grow a bigger audience. Creating love and hip hop buzz is not the way to do it. That shyt only works if women is your target demo.
There is zero percent chance this is a work, these guys are not that good of actors and TK is not a mastermind to orchestrate something like this.

Facts is punk handles his issues like a rapper and the YB are not locker room leaders. It seems this company lacks that person.

This 10000% makes AEW and everyone involved look bad. They need to get it together

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Picture Terry Funk or Vader calling the police on somebody backstage

Didn't Bill Watts have a rule that if you got into a fight at a bar with a non-wrestler and you lost the fight you were immediately fired?

Things done changed :francis:

The Elite were probably waiting to fill their special meter while Punk and Steele were jammin up their eyes.