“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I tend to be a devil advocate guy, but the more I look at it... Page, Kenny, and Young Bucks being some lame ass Kliq crybabies. Punk just being an emotional honest prick when he's supposed to be the face of the company and smile.

CM Punk was always a petty "No fukk's Given" dude with a hot mic and he called them out on their shyt trying to torpedo his Babyface run. Which is honestly what seems to irritate him the most.
The Elite have been some hoes forever. They used dirtsheets to leverage bigger pay from New Japan for 2 or 3 years before they just left and started AEW (and also left ROH hang out to dry). I'm am in no way defending them in this.

That does not excuse Punk from being an emotional hoe himself. He talks all the time about being a leader and wanting to help people but the minute he feels slighted he throws all that out the window. He rightfully complains the Elite were being stupid by saying and leaking stuff that would undermine him as a babyface. And how does he respond? By doing the same shyt but on national TV. Him bytching out Page for no kayfabe reason completely undermined Hangman's babyface character making him look like a loser coward, and he did it way more explicitly than Page did during their feud (in those promos he cut that, truly, only Punk and like 1% of the audience understood as an inside reference to Cabana) and in a way bigger platform that the Bucks did by leaking shyt.

Both sides are in the wrong and both should be ashamed of fukking up the very thing they want to make succeed (AEW). Bunch of immature motherfukkers, I guess wrestling really is back :heh:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
shyt like this makes me wonder how AJ & Punk are still a thing. For a dude that will drop long time friends at the drop of a hat if he just thinks they've crossed him in some way, him managing to be married is impressive.

he let her do her thing

I swear these AEW stans say anything breh :mjlol:

The Little Cowboy one of the hottest in the business? :laff:

Why, because he got some pops from a crowd who would give mega pops for Iron Mike Sharpe if he showed up on Dynamite? :heh:

same boys on here that were going crazy for Jack Swagger when he popped up on there

but fro what I've seen of him, Hangman is quite likeable considering he's from that circle full of awkward oddballs I can't stand though.. I'd like to see what he could do in WWE

taker597

Superstar
Daps

It's so :dead:

At 1st there was a chair thrown :patrice:

Then Nick got smoked and knocked out :deadrose:

Then you got CM Punk's dog in the room like :damn:

Someone gets bite but it's not by the dog :mjlol:

Ace Steel just being on sight , because his wife was in the room :pacspit:

The Elite call the cops like :to: "How dare they let them best our asses as we about to beat up on there"

The whole time Kenny Omega probably never had intentions to fight was only trying to talk shyt :troll:

Last edited: