“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
damn why Christopher Daniels tho :dwillhuh:

He was never announce to be part of the backstage crew when Collision started. I remember it was like Chris Hero, Danielson by remote, Ace Steel etc etc
So its possible he was never there and they kept him off
Whether that was them pre-empting things because in the room during the brawl and they just wanna keep all parties seperate I dont know. But its interesting it drops after yesterday

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, Daniels being sent home is pathetic. He can't keep that job if he's being undermined like that :dead:

Punk acting like a 10 year old and getting away with it is :mjlol:

AEW booking people, flying them out and then having to send them back Is some bush league shyt. If ir happened once, sure, but this is like 3-4 different instances and there's been no sign of figuring that shyt out

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He was never announce to be part of the backstage crew when Collision started. I remember it was like Chris Hero, Danielson by remote, Ace Steel etc etc
Whether that was them pre-empting things because in the room during the brawl and they just wanna keep all parties seperate I dont know. But its interesting it drops after yesterday
If that's the case, then Daniels should have never went to a Collision taping. Someone is fukking up the schedules or is forcing awkward moments by flying in people that "can't" be on Collision.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

If that's the case, then Daniels should have never went to a Collision taping. Someone is fukking up the schedules or is forcing awkward moments by flying in people that "can't" be on Collision.

Was there for ROH since they started doubling up on taping shows

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
...I mean... have The Bucks/Hangman thought about smacking the shyt out of Punk? :jbhmm:

Yeah, it'd basically be a repeat of last fall and give the company another black eye that it can't afford going into the biggest show in company history, but I bet money he doesn't act like this if he thought any one of Them Elite Boys would actually step.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4109.jpg