“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
...I mean... have The Bucks/Hangman thought about smacking the shyt out of Punk? :jbhmm:

Yeah, it'd basically be a repeat of last fall and give the company another black eye that it can't afford going into the biggest show in company history, but I bet money he doesn't act like this if he thought any one of Them Elite Boys would actually step.

They tried to smack the shyt out of him last time and it ended up with them saying they had mental health issues and don’t wanna see him :yeshrug:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The Young Bucks should tell FTR "We're taking those titles back now, enjoy working Aussie Open in ROH for 6 months" :sas1:

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They tried to smack the shyt out of him last time and it ended up with them saying they had mental health issues and don’t wanna see him :yeshrug:
Punk said his door was open if anyone has problems. Punk calls out the Bucks and Hangman in the scrum and the Bucks go to his room along w/ Daniel and the head of legal. You think the Bucks were looking for a fight?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
As expected, we have a report that likely comes from someone close to CM Punk which covers Punk’s post-Collision promo on Hangman Page and subsequent talk of Page & other AEW talents being “sent home” from the Saturday show’s tapings.

Haus of Wrestling’s Nick Hausman has been part of this story since last year’s post-All Out media scrum, and on multiple occasions the Chicago-based member of the wrestling media got the Punk camp’s side of the story on the events that followed. His report on the latest chapter in AEW’s ongoing behind-the-scenes drama focuses on Punk’s untelevised remarks from last Saturday (Aug. 12), and two of the four men Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer & Bryan Alvarez said have been turned away after being booked for Collision since that show launched in June.

Regarding the promo, Hausman was told Punk’s remarks about Page didn’t come across how Punk “would have liked them” to, and that Punk “felt bad about them afterward.” There’s no mention of Punk expressing that to Page or anyone close to him, directly or through a third party. But the report reiterates that “it sounds like Punk is keeping the door open to” a possible meeting with The Elite to “bury the hatchet”

Punk said to have ‘felt bad’ about Hangman promo as his camp explains Collision bans

Again, Punk for some reason is shook of Hangman Page.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

When Punk made an unadvertised appearance at Dynamite on June 21, PWTorch has learned that he confronted Ryan Nemeth backstage over a tweet where Nemeth indicated loyalty to The Elite. Nemeth had referred to Punk as “literally the softest man alive” in response to Punk referring to the Young Bucks as “Counterfeit Bucks.”

Nemeth is known to be close to the Bucks, as he has appeared in their “Being the Elite” YouTube video series.

At that Dynamite, PWTorch sources indicated Punk confronted Nemeth in the locker room. The story conveyed to PWTorch is that Punk cornered Nemeth in the locker room, got inches from his face, and angrily and aggressively asked if they had a problem or if they needed to settle things outside. Punk cited to Nemeth that his comments on Twitter inflamed existing tensions and that the optics of the tweet sent a bad message. This incident was witnessed by numerous wrestlers and was characterized as awkward and weird.

Nemeth moved the argument to the hallway, where Punk continued to berate him, according to our sources. Nemeth defended his judgment in calling Punk “soft” since Punk fired the first shots at the Bucks. Punk pushed back that his timing was bad and worked against the public image they were going for that everyone was either on the same page or at least not inflaming prior issues. Nemeth then asked Punk if he shouldn’t react to things Punk says on TV and Punk said that’d be the right choice at that time. Then they shook hands, but apparently the tension was still high as they went their separate ways.

Nemeth confided the incident in friends backstage and asked how to handle the situation. Nemeth has almost no leverage in AEW compared to Punk, who is a much bigger star, so Nemeth backed off and laid low, since his job could be at risk if Punk spoke out behind the scenes against him. He even has since deactivated his Twitter account.

I dont know man....I know everyone is suppose to be up in arms about this but if we cant check people talking shyt what can you do. Chicago Phil coming down to see if dudes wanna check in :pachaha: :russ::mjlol:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When Punk made an unadvertised appearance at Dynamite on June 21, PWTorch has learned that he confronted Ryan Nemeth backstage over a tweet where Nemeth indicated loyalty to The Elite. Nemeth had referred to Punk as “literally the softest man alive” in response to Punk referring to the Young Bucks as “Counterfeit Bucks.”

Nemeth is known to be close to the Bucks, as he has appeared in their “Being the Elite” YouTube video series.

At that Dynamite, PWTorch sources indicated Punk confronted Nemeth in the locker room. The story conveyed to PWTorch is that Punk cornered Nemeth in the locker room, got inches from his face, and angrily and aggressively asked if they had a problem or if they needed to settle things outside. Punk cited to Nemeth that his comments on Twitter inflamed existing tensions and that the optics of the tweet sent a bad message. This incident was witnessed by numerous wrestlers and was characterized as awkward and weird.

Nemeth moved the argument to the hallway, where Punk continued to berate him, according to our sources. Nemeth defended his judgment in calling Punk “soft” since Punk fired the first shots at the Bucks. Punk pushed back that his timing was bad and worked against the public image they were going for that everyone was either on the same page or at least not inflaming prior issues. Nemeth then asked Punk if he shouldn’t react to things Punk says on TV and Punk said that’d be the right choice at that time. Then they shook hands, but apparently the tension was still high as they went their separate ways.

Nemeth confided the incident in friends backstage and asked how to handle the situation. Nemeth has almost no leverage in AEW compared to Punk, who is a much bigger star, so Nemeth backed off and laid low, since his job could be at risk if Punk spoke out behind the scenes against him. He even has since deactivated his Twitter account.

I dont know man....I know everyone is suppose to be up in arms about this but if we cant check people talking shyt what can you do. Chicago Phil coming down to see if dudes wanna check in :pachaha: :russ::mjlol:
Who the heck is Nemeth and why should I care?

I mean isn't that the way they used to handle it in the locker room?

lmao I do think its amusing that Nemeth thought he could just talk shyt and the person he was talking shyt about would never say anything to him. I honestly think there needs to be more of the - look you can't just say random shyt about me on the internet and not expect there's going to be a problem. It's wild to me how some of these people act - if you don't want to have an altercation with someone, don't talk shyt about them online and then expect they will never bring it up to you when they have the opportunity.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not only that but TK also went on to give the bucks “NBA money” to re-sign after all the money they ran up the tab on legal fees.:skip:

They also lose ratings.
You have people poking fun at Collission when it lost ratings next to Summerslam and the Jake Paul fight, completely conveniently ignoring both the timeslot/day AND that Punk has a ratings pop in his segments, while the Elite lose ratings in every segment on Dynamite. They literally lost over 100k viewers in one segment a week ago but Tony gave them the biggest tag team deal in wrestling :snoop: they really do know how to run game on Tony though its hilarious, other wrestlers should take notes on "how to work a money mark" with forwards by Chris Jericho and a detailed chapter by chapter breakdown by the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega's spine.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm :dead: at Dolph Zilga's brother going :dwillhuh: what do you mean I can't be passive aggressive on social media, everyone else does it :sadbron:

Also :dead: at Punk getting pissed off at other people stirring the pot and sending a "divided locker room" message over a something he said on TV that was undoubtedly a shot at the Bucks and that also shows a divided locker room :laff:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m officially a CM Punk fan again, he raising hell out there.

:russ:

Think really hard about this. He HAD to have come in there with some guarantees. When he said “I am trying to run a business here” he was letting something slip. Punk is probably financially integrated into AEW in some major way and that was part of his agreement with Khan to return to wrasslin. Might also explain why the Elite feel the way they do about him. If I had to guess he came in making suggestions to Khan which being a major player he felt obligated to listen to. With the Elite being now EVPs in name only they immediately resented it on some “this is our house” mess. This ain’t bout to Colt Cabana.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m officially a CM Punk fan again, he raising hell out there.

:russ:

Think really hard about this. He HAD to have come in there with some guarantees. When he said “I am trying to run a business here” he was letting something slip. Punk is probably financially integrated into AEW in some major way and that was part of his agreement with Khan to return to wrasslin. Might also explain why the Elite feel the way they do about him. If I had to guess he came in making suggestions to Khan which being a major player he felt obligated to listen to. With the Elite being now EVPs in name only they immediately resented it on some “this is our house” mess. This ain’t bout to Colt Cabana.
Shyt about to come out about Punk lowkey co-booking Collision even as The Elite aren’t allowed the book on Dynamite. Boy TK something else :mjlol: