“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I'd never let Tiny hoe me like that

Fresh off a midday line telling me to eat a dikk then calls me a nikka then tells me to watch his show like I'm one of his hoes or somethin

I'd go right down to that Jacksonville pitstop and beat his ass

Sad to see you go out like that on the lord's day @boriquaking
He’s just mad the Jags suck.

Go Jets!

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
PUNK ADAMANT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH COLT CABANA, COULD CARE LESS WHAT HE DOES

LATEST REPORTS SUGGEST THAT COLT COBANA WORKING A MATCH ON DYNAMITE COULD BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR A POSSIBILITY OF A CM PUNK / AEW RECONCILIATION...

wat?
No one cares about Colt Cabana. The only reason cabana is relevant in 2022 is because of his public falling out with punk. Jericho knew what he was doing let’s not be I rise.

Jesus Christ colt is a fukking worm. Can’t wait to be the elites bottom bytch.

Daps
From the scrum, Khan seemed nervous and fidgety when talking about Punk-Cabana and it looked like he was lying to me to save Punk. My opinion is Punk did that shyt in banishing Cabana away, either subtly suggesting it or outright.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk and keeping it real Ace Steele beat the dog shyt out of those group of wannabes.. good for them.. maybe those fakkits in the “elite” will stop putting up that counterfeit kliq hand sign knowing the real kliq would never be smacked around like some bytches.. Nash would’ve chased that fakkit Omega down like a springer breaker and stomped him out.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hate the narrative that Punk is responsible for what happened to that worthless trash Colt Cabana. That dude has no fukking value as a talent, just friends in the right place. He was part of the class whose contracts expired around that time, so why is Punk being blamed?

Last edited: