“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Basically Punk treated Tony like the fan and payday he is and never had any intention on proving people talking shyt like WWE wrong. I doubt he knew he was done just that night, that just means he checked out well before that night.

Paper would be the only reason WWE brings him back but I can see it if Triple H is a hard no like reported, they already turned the money down when Fox tried applying pressure and got told no.

Vince looked at the numbers and merch sales and told em he wasn't worth it. Picking Punk over Bucks/Omega is smart business but Phillip would've exploded on somebody else in time, only that time Tiny would've been without Bucks/Omega. So eventually he would've been without Punk anyway and all his VP would've been gone too, he should consider himself lucky he didn't have much a choice.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They about to have Mox bleed on Penta on Wednesday and making him lose. Khan is such a fakkit.

They should have more of their stars lose. I’d rather protect 5 people than 50. The great part of early AEW was everyone taking pin falls. Also, how dare they promote their most marketable Mexican talent the week of Day of the dead

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They should have more of their stars loose. I’d rather protect 5 people than 50. The great part of early AEW was everyone taking pin falls. Also, how dare they promote their most marketable Mexican talent the week of Day of the dead
Wtf are you even talking about ? So you’re going to make Penta eat the loss just cuz it’s day of the dead next week? Sounding like you are descendant of the people from the caucus mountains. :mjpls:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They should have more of their stars lose. I’d rather protect 5 people than 50. The great part of early AEW was everyone taking pin falls. Also, how dare they promote their most marketable Mexican talent the week of Day of the dead

They already had the Lucha Bros lose a tag match while holding the Trios belts and now Penta will lose to Mox. I'm all for matches between names instead of Moxley defeating randoms but I think it's a bad look to have a title holder get defeated clean on TV multiple times.

Plus "open challenges" are the laziest of lazy booking for either company if they aren't gonna explain the process of how someone gets to be the person who accepts it. Just like when Moxley put the title contract in the ring and literally nobody came out except Ace Steel

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Is Miro still employed? It’s CRAZY that he hasn’t been a main event mainstay since signing with the company. Everything is a slow burn with this company. At this rate, a lot of popular wrestlers are never gonna hold that world title. It’s not like Miro is a super young guy, it’s not like Wardlow is a super young guy, Malachi Black is not a super young guy.

They also missed an opportunity with all the random battle royals and tournaments to give Eddie Kingston a transitional world title run. It’s a very easy story to tell. He was crazy hot at the beginning of the year up to summer, and we got nothing. He’s still super over. So much shyt has not been capitalized on.

I still wanna see either one of the Lucha Brothers to have singles runs and hold titles. They aren’t young either. Everything is at a crawl in this company. The entire main event scene needs to be refreshened and reshuffled. The shows aren’t terrible most weeks but it sucks because the company could be way hotter than it is.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
All Tony Khan has to do is center the show around one or two themes a night like they did in the Monday night wars. Mox is pissed off at somebody…here he is backstage, here he is at the top of the hour cutting a promo, here’s the match, here’s the fall out

Hangman is doubting himself for again, look hes arriving to the arena, here’s so and so interviewing him, here’s the match and fall out

Champion has a title match in 2 weeks. Here’s him telling you what he thinks about it. We’ll hear from the other guy next week

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is Miro still employed? It’s CRAZY that he hasn’t been a main event mainstay since signing with the company. Everything is a slow burn with this company. At this rate, a lot of popular wrestlers are never gonna hold that world title. It’s not like Miro is a super young guy, it’s not like Wardlow is a super young guy, Malachi Black is not a super young guy.

They also missed an opportunity with all the random battle royals and tournaments to give Eddie Kingston a transitional world title run. It’s a very easy story to tell. He was crazy hot at the beginning of the year up to summer, and we got nothing. He’s still super over. So much shyt has not been capitalized on.

I still wanna see either one of the Lucha Brothers to have singles runs and hold titles. They aren’t young either. Everything is at a crawl in this company. The entire main event scene needs to be refreshened and reshuffled. The shows aren’t terrible most weeks but it sucks because the company could be way hotter than it is.
As long as his friend Dave keeps giving him booker of the year award he'll be convinced he's doing a good job,
He's on the other side of delusional like Vince