“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all talking about Thunder Rosa in here? :dwillhuh:

Because a lot of people believe her injury is that she lost her smile instead of anything legit. And apparently Toni thinks the same.

Kahn should’ve shut that down, but I’m of the mind that he does not fukk with TR at all. He lets too many people go after her in shoots and shyt

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
It's what happens when there's no leader. Everybody knows about Vince, Paul was a snake but he was a smooth talker too, he was a smooth snake. nikkas would make each other bleed buckets, didn't even get paid for it and never thought to touch Paul :dead:

Eric was spineless towards the end but even he'd take a blow torch to all of this shyt

Look at him what do you expect him to do in crunch time

Screen-Shot-2022-07-16-at-12.14.24-PM.png
Percocet, molly, Percocet.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Locker Room, From What It Sounds Like

From The WWE Exit To Supposedly Trashing Her Co Worker, It Seems Like She’s A Common Denominator When It Comes To Negative Energy
All the reports say that Thunder Rosa is pretty much universally hated in the AEW locker room, at least amongst the women.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
1. That's a grown ass man wearing a Kenny Omega shirt in public. :dame:

2. Why is Omega solo dolo at an amusement park? He probably goes to Chuck E. Cheese by himself and tells the server he doesn't need any help, he's just looking. :sitdown:
He's looking for kids to wrestle.

Remember when people wanted me to take the buy out out of the thread title because it couldn’t possibly be true 🤭

Rumor is Kenny and the bucks will return once the buyout is complete.

I don't know why they're acting like not being full-time is a punishment for Punk. Dude would love to be part-time so he can watch hockey in a dark room 6 days a week.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He's looking for kids to wrestle.

I don't know why they're acting like not being full-time is a punishment for Punk. Dude would love to be part-time so he can watch hockey in a dark room 6 days a week.
Being part time wouldn't stroke his ego enough unless they made him the champ and put him in a Wrestlemania main event.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Being part time wouldn't stroke his ego enough unless they made him the champ and put him in a Wrestlemania main event.
You may be right. Brock is the only person that really doesn't seem to be a mark. Even Kevin and Scott hall despite what they like to say we're marks for themselves. Brock just wants to cash checks.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Remember when people wanted me to take the buy out out of the thread title because it couldn’t possibly be true 🤭

Rumor is Kenny and the bucks will return once the buyout is complete.

I doubt that CM Punk will ever return to the WWE because it's not worth the chaos. HHH wanting the WWE to be successful isn't so much a scoop as it is basic common fukking sense, and he's doing it without the 40yr old manchild.

All hilarious clips worth a listen.

Cornette is a fukking fake, who loves Punk because they're both miserable old men who hold grudges forever. You can't call the EVPs unprofessional and then cosign what Punk and his haggard running buddy did.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Locker Room, From What It Sounds Like

From The WWE Exit To Supposedly Trashing Her Co Worker, It Seems Like She’s A Common Denominator When It Comes To Negative Energy

I meannn the jawn was zooted out the gills during a interview, while folks made it seem like she was "tired":

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Punk's AEW run is so overrated. He got torched on the mic by MJF and Kingston, cut average cookie cutter "I'm happy to be back" promos for like the first month of his return, beat up and coming stars clean and never gave them the win back, then had a meltdown leading to his buyout after WINNING the world title because his feelings were hurt by a wrestling promo weeks prior that nobody other than him remembered. On top of all that, he didn't elevate AEW any higher than it already was before he got there.

They basically spent a bunch of money on a 45 year old manchild stuck in his edgy teenager phase trying to relive his glory days (while not even taking advantage of his natural unlikability by turning him heel), only for the same outcome that took place in every other company he worked for to occur. Yikes