“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: Punk when he crawls back to WWE with his tail between his legs and is asked to "make Roman look strong" again:

78d.jpg
How does beating up a man who looks and moves like a homeless meth addict make anyone look strong?
:gucci:

Just let him bytch about everyone and everything from his house like the good ol days
:pacspit:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People let their hate for Punk blind them to how shytty the so-called Elite really are. None of this shyt would be happening if they weren't whispering in people's ears.

If I was him, I would take a buy-out and be done with it all. It's obvious the owner isn't serious. It's going to become even more apparent when he lets them keep the "EVP" titles.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
1. That's a grown ass man wearing a Kenny Omega shirt in public. :dame:

2. Why is Omega solo dolo at an amusement park? He probably goes to Chuck E. Cheese by himself and tells the server he doesn't need any help, he's just looking. :sitdown:
You ain't never been to Disney with your nipples out? What's your problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 907

drifter

Superstar
Daps
People let their hate for Punk blind them to how shytty the so-called Elite really are. None of this shyt would be happening if they weren't whispering in people's ears.

If I was him, I would take a buy-out and be done with it all. It's obvious the owner isn't serious. It's going to become even more apparent when he lets them keep the "EVP" titles.
They get ridiculed by everybody but the 875k-1m people that watch that shyt every week so everybody knows what they are

Doesn't matter if they were gossiping, these people are in their 40s you handle the shyt like an adult. Bucks & Omega had enough sense to get the Megha girl and go to him, wanting to fight in front of her is why he's gone

And everybody knows Tony's a joke

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Literally everyone except the Elite fanbase has called them out. We know they're egotistical jackasses, which is why you don't bring in someone who has an even bigger ego and a big smark fanbase. You said none of this would be happening if it wasn't for them, yet Punk has had problems in every company he's been in. :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They get ridiculed by everybody but the 875k-1m people that watch that shyt every week so everybody knows what they are

Doesn't matter if they were gossiping, these people are in their 40s you handle the shyt like an adult. Bucks & Omega had enough sense to get the Megha girl and go to him, wanting to fight in front of her is why he's gone

And everybody knows Tony's a joke
We're not talking about insignificant forum gossip here. We're talking about whispering to people who builds/controls/drives narratives. And those narratives were obviously starting to affect him negatively. They managed to turn the core fanbase against him too with a lie about some nobody who shouldn't have been employed in the first place.

Punk is at fault here too, though, for not being able to control himself in the face of a some Shawn Michaels wannabees.

The so-called EVPs are responsible for escalating from there. Given their positions, they should have just gone to the owner, but instead they invaded his space and got what they wanted, because he can't control himself. He's ultimately responsible for his own downfall, but we likely wouldn't be here if not for the so-called Elite's bullshyt. It would be a shame If they face no serious consequences.

Literally everyone except the Elite fanbase has called them out. We know they're egotistical jackasses, which is why you don't bring in someone who has an even bigger ego and a big smark fanbase. You said none of this would be happening if it wasn't for them, yet Punk has had problems in every company he's been in. :mjlol:
Bullshyt.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Well Thunder Rosa went off

This is the worst locker room we have ever seen in a major promotion. All this gossip.

Vince would have jobbed you out to JBL and Ron Simmons and fired you
Heyman would have had the boys jump you, not paid you, then fired you
Eric would have fired you via Fed Ex, buried you in front of a live audience afterwards, then fire you again on TV

drifter

Superstar
Daps
We're not talking about insignificant forum gossip here. We're talking about whispering to people who builds/controls/drives narratives. And those narratives were obviously starting to affect him negatively. They managed to turn the core fanbase against him too with a lie about some nobody who shouldn't have been employed in the first place.

Punk is at fault here too, though, for not being able to control himself in the face of a some Shawn Michaels wannabees.

The so-called EVPs are responsible for escalating from there. Given their positions, they should have just gone to the owner, but instead they invaded his space and got what they wanted, because he can't control himself. He's ultimately responsible for his own downfall, but we likely wouldn't be here if not for the so-called Elite's bullshyt. It would be a shame If they face no serious consequences.
Their core fanbase are/were Bullet Club fans, they were turning on him no matter what and they'll turn on anybody else that punches out Bucks & Omega

If you're this angry at manlet NWO politicking idk where you've been the past few decades. All of this has been done before and done better than this.

Funny enough, Punk's shared locker rooms with these types and been in these type of situations with way bigger names and obviously didn't learn anything

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Their core fanbase are/were Bullet Club fans, they were turning on him no matter what and they'll turn on anybody else that punches out Bucks & Omega

If you're this angry at manlet NWO politicking idk where you've been the past few decades. All of this has been done before and done better than this.

Funny enough, Punk's shared locker rooms with these types and been in these type of situations with way bigger names and obviously didn't learn anything
All I believe is that these dudes shouldn't be getting off relatively easy when they're just as much of a problem. :manny: