"AEW is Slayer. The WWE is Taylor Swift " Darby Allin

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Wrestling companies are more like record labels to me than artists - that's the wrestlers.

WWE is a major like UMG - they promote acts that have the most marketability and fans are concentrating on the popularity and image more than the content of the music.

AEW is a minor/independent like Def Jux or Reflex Records - most of the world doesn't give a shyt and might never hear a record, but the people that go out of their way to find will argue until they die that it's the best music on the planet.

Neither are "bad". The moment you start thinking a matter of differing tastes is important to anyone but yourself, you lost. :yeshrug:

AEW is lil pump. It's a cult.

If you watch/play that shıt in front of an attractive woman of any sort, you're getting no pụssy unless she has chlamydia. Her shıt drying up and you're a weirdo 9.8x outta 10.

--------------------------------------------------

WWE is Drake (Pre Kendrick).

It's marketable and palatable. Normal people understand. It's ok. Your girl might give you some pụssy 7.9x outta 10.

bobby-fish-wheres-the-lie.gif

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of 60 year olds playing songs they wrote in their 20s after swearing to never do so changing their minds desperate for money. One founding member is dead and another refuses to participate in the cash grab.

Not sure this is the flex Darby thinks it is.

Man could've used Slipknot and y'all nikkas would've been like "well they lost members to drugs and greed!" :dead: It wouldn't have mattered who the fukk he used as an example

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
But rock wise:

WWE- Metallica (Hey day in the 80s, had a few bangers in the 90s, fell off in the 2000s, and still kicking ass despite their better days in the 80s/90s.

AEW- Nine Inch Nails (Talented but I missed the old music, All In (The Downward Spiral) and All Out 3 (The Fragile)

TNA- The Smashing Pumpkins (The irony that the lead singer embodies what TNA is all about more ways than one :scust: )

:hubie: That's all I got from the comparisons.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This idiot wishes AEW was a legendary band like Slayer.

I'd say WWE is more like U2, a legacy band that's huge & largely coasts off it's past reputation, but can still every once in a while do something 1/2 decent

AEW is more like a mixture of an incel band like Weezer & Limp Bizkit

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: Fair comparison

So, what's TNA? What artist has been around forever, and when its career seems to come to an end, they drop a hit enough to keep them afloat for a couple more years?
Fabolous is the first person to come to mind