AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Biggest audience in wrestling history belongs to Tony khan

I know my e stans sick this morning. No matter how hard they play the poker face, there’s a hint of salt in there
Them n-gga's will probably say that they (AEW) can't do what they did here stateside. And my thing is you don't have to like the company, but give respect when respect is earned.

I mean didn't e-stans shyt on TNA when Bound for Glory was at the Place of Auburn Hills?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
And this is for folks who were concerned about the view of the ring from a distance...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I actually like this start time but I got shyt to go do. See y'all in an hour or so. :myman:
Love early start times. Back when I was working in college athletics my favorite coaches were the ones that always scheduled their games early. Could have my weekend game duties done by like 4-5 pm and still have a semblance of a weekend.

They could go winless for the season, but they starting their weekend games at like noon or 1? Sign that motherfukker to a lifetime contract for all I care.

Few times even had 10 am games because they wanted to get the game out of the way so the players and and parents could go tailgate at the football game :blessed:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Im stuck working on Sunday so I won’t be able to watch it live but ima check for a stream and watch the replay tonight.

I’m just hoping that nobody does anything too crazy and kill themselves because I know the crowd is gonna go stupid lol. The build has been awful but I do expect a good fun show.

I see Mercedes is in London too…maybe she will be a surprise guest or she just vacationing.:ohhh: