AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Nick Aldis is on the latest episode of Heels. Will he show up in London today, too?
:lupe:
Every time I’ve seen this guy’s name the past few years, I thought it was Eugene :snoop: just googled this and found out I got him confused with Nick Dinsmore :heh:

Is Magnus actually doing things now?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Every time I’ve seen this guy’s name the past few years, I thought it was Eugene :snoop: just googled this and found out I got him confused with Nick Dinsmore :heh:

Is Magnus actually doing things now?
He's an extra on tonight's episode of Heels. Maybe he asked CM Punk or Serena Deeb (she's on tonight's episode, too) for Tony Khan's pager number. I'm surprised that AEW didn't snatch Aldis up as soon as he left the NWA.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Won’t be watching live :francis:

But I get off early now don’t have to stay up till 4 to watch :blessed:

Still going to be 6 hours long:skip:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
But isn't that the norm for them? Theor worst put together show have always been their best and their best put together show have been mediocre.
Just like people surprised at the lack of singles matches. AEW for better or worse has always been a tag heavy company.

And you rarely see non-title midcard matches on PPVs. Combine that with having to save something for All Out and you get this card, which will probably still end up being a dope show.

Edit: And remember this was originally not suppose to be a PPV. I think MJF/Cole was originally suppose to be on All Out.

Last edited: