AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
There's a few E-stans in here wishing the worst on the show but the wrestlers themselves absolutely love the fact that TK was able to pull this off. More opportunities and more pay for wrestlers.

Yeah, the wrestlers are the big winners in all this, more opportunities, more pay, and a bigger chance for a bidding war for some of these guys when their contracts are up.

Honestly E stans should be loving this too, cause you know folks in WWE gonna be watching, looking to see who makes a name for themselves today, looking to see who they gonna throw a bag to. Wrestling thrives more when there’s more viable entities in the business.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Them n-gga's will probably say that they (AEW) can't do what they did here stateside. And my thing is you don't have to like the company, but give respect when respect is earned.

I mean didn't e-stans shyt on TNA when Bound for Glory was at the Place of Auburn Hills?

that's what my homie said lol

My boy said it all. Can't do it in the states, attendance down from last year, ratings down... he was reaching for any and everything

but at the end of the day... the biggest audience in the history of wrestling belongs to TK! Even if it only lasts a year... shyt, even if it lasts 2 months... the fact will remain that right now, the biggest single day audience in the history of wrestling belongs to Tony Khan's 5 year old company.

That's so hilarious :lolbron:

and WWE on fire so idk why the E boys pressed about it. Let AEW talk their shyt today man. this is crazy to witness

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also Grado been spotted around London, so he might be involved in some way

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah, the wrestlers are the big winners in all this, more opportunities, more pay, and a bigger chance for a bidding war for some of these guys when their contracts are up.

Honestly E stans should be loving this too, cause you know folks in WWE gonna be watching, looking to see who makes a name for themselves today, looking to see who they gonna throw a bag to. Wrestling thrives more when there’s more viable entities in the business.
Plus you know Vince isn’t going to let them have the honor of having “The Biggest Event in Wrestling History”

His petty ass is doing a London Wrestlemania

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
you know nikkas stressed when they start reaching into the "NOT ENOUGH WOMENZ" bag of complaints
Especially when every Raw/Smackdown consistently features even less women's wrestling than AEW does nearly every single week with it not exactly being uncommon to see WWE cut a women's match for time.