AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I wonder when Tony will announce AEW's first stadium show in the US.

They should announce Double or Nothing for Jerry World so they can beat WWE's US record too
I find it hard to believe AEW could put up enough attendance to make running a US stadium worth it unless they do it in the Jags stadium since, I assume, they won't have to pay to rent it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sounds like the PPV preorders are doing well

Very interesting. They can't fukk this opportunity up. If TK was lucky enough that the fans decided to ignore the very lackluster effort in terms of booking this card, he has to take advantage of it and put on a memorable show (not neccesarily the "best PPV in X years" but something people remember very fondly).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The card isn't as bad as some people are making it out to be.

It's also not as good as some people have made it out to be. The booking was very MEH leading up to this.

But can it have some really great matches? Yes, I would say there's likely going to be some great matches and combined with the Wembley atmosphere they still have a chance to hit a home run.

Only a stan would say otherwise.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Fightful reporting VISA issues are going to prevent Fenix from being on the All In card now. It's always something with the damn international talent.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fightful reporting VISA issues are going to prevent Fenix from being on the All In card now. It's always something with the damn international talent.

Pac, Penta and Fenix always got issues. I used to try to defend them and say they deserve more W's but how can you trust any of them? Lol

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Are FTR Bald and FTR Hair Trigger still on the card? I got corporate box tickets through work and my wife fukks with them because “they look like tough guys”

Though she still thinks we’re going to a WWE event and is hoping to see Cena so :yeshrug:

Tony Khan had a media call today and he said the match is still happening