AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I noticed walking around town none of the All In ads I see on the street, train station and buses have the Elite in them like the original poster does. That one Ive seen at a music festival (Livenation is doing All in so its at events they're handling)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Khan should've just broadcast All In for free online if he couldn't get a TV deal.

He's a billionaire (or his daddy is) and is plugged into the NFL...i'm sure he could've figured the infrastructure on doing that. Would be the best way to attract casuals to the product.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Khan should've just broadcast All In for free online if he couldn't get a TV deal.

He's a billionaire (or his daddy is) and is plugged into the NFL...i'm sure he could've figured the infrastructure on doing that. Would be the best way to attract casuals to the product.
AEW has to broadcast all in-ring action on WBD properties, that's why the took Dark shows on YOuTube got canceled. I guess the zero hour preshows are excluded since that is on YouTube.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Didn't know where to put this at, but AEW discussing signing Mariah May from Stardom.

mariah-may-interview.jpg

FohX2cbaQAE4Bia