AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
yAm8SLu.jpg

8j4DUls.jpg
Looks like a roof of some sort. Was wondering if they would have something like that to help keep the ring area dry if it rains, which is always a possibility in London. Weather report looking good for now though.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Looks like a roof of some sort. Was wondering if they would have something like that to help keep the ring area dry if it rains, which is always a possibility in London. Weather report looking good for now though.

I went to see the Weeknd at Wembley last Friday and it started pissing down by the end of the show. It kinda made for a vibe but was drenched. Gonna see how it goes Sunday

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If anyone on the board will be in England on Saturday then you should go check out the RevPro show

Theres a couple of big Indie shows happening on Saturday (Defy X Progress back to back show in the afternoon) and this

Was thinking of going but theres a Hip Hop 50 show that night with Big Daddy Kane, Masta Ace and Onyx I might go to instead cause its closer to the crib:flabbynsick:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Mania 32 I think had the single highest gate for a one night Mania with $17 million

its interesting how little coverage that gets in general compared to the attendance numbers

Grand Slam for AEW this year will probably have half the amount of people in the building as the first one but will do the biggest gate yet most likely because they jacked the ticket prices up a ton.