AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think we're going to see a lot of "____ was supposed to happen" because AEW stans are hedging their bets in case this event doesn't deliver.
You can count on one hand the # of AEW PPVs that haven't delivered, and two of those were from within the first 14 months of their existence. People always be doubting and they almost always deliver come PPV time.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I hope they let him walk. Dude is fukking terrible at play by play these days and is clueless as a color commentator too. If they want to keep him out of pity, give him a fake office job or something.
He'd be fine doing like the pretaped backstage sitdown interviews like he's about to do next week with Omega.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm not sure JR would go for a once every three month gig with the company. I'm more than fine with JR leaving, I'm just saying that if TK wants to keep him, he'd probably have to come up with a bs backstage/office role so when he's needed for a TV appearence, he can show up.

I guess it depends on what the hell JR wants to do though, if he's fine flying in every once in a while for TV pre tape, that'd be fine by me :yeshrug:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Outside of CMFTR vs The Elite headlining what else could’ve?

Euro crowd is going to eat this up what would’ve made it better is story better build

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My sentiments exactly

Back in January 2019, we all expected the best bout machine to be in a mid card six man at the first real stadium show? The public told Tony many times this year what they think about Kenny in a six man. Also you’re not allowed to complain about complaining about a PPV.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Back in January 2019, we all expected the best bout machine to be in a mid card six man at the first real stadium show? The public told Tony many times this year what they think about Kenny in a six man. Also you’re not allowed to complain about complaining about a PPV.
I've never really complained about the build for a PPV, I've complained about matches on cards though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
“We just got to got to see Cody, Seth, & Nakamura vs The Judgement Day. What an epic Trios match :krs:” - Said no one

AEW marks will try to piss on your leg and tell you its raining :smh:
I saw quite a few people talking pretty highly of that match on Twitter.