AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Unless you got a squad like this, Keep them bum ass multi tag matches at the bottom of the card where they belong and out of a top spot.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
If that is the appeal of the 6 man tag then just do Omega vs White in a singles & do something after the match to set up the 6 man for All Out a week later :heh:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
I'm just gonna say they are really lucky that the MJF/Cole story has been such a success cause if it wasn't then I don't see what main event they could have run that would have feel as important as this one.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You’re such a liar :russ:
It would have been much better than those MMA Rules and Tribal Warfare bullshyt matches they put on Summerslam.

If you haven't learned by now I place the in-ring product over everything else then I don't know what to tell you. :manny:

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
THen people would have bytched about using All In to set up All Out
A top singles match doesn’t “set up” a multi man match. We see NJPW do it every year after WK. It just enables you from having to beat a top guy again but still keep the feud going.

I think people would be fine with that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A top singles match doesn’t “set up” a multi man match. We see NJPW do it every year after WK. It just enables you from having to beat a top guy again but still keep the feud going.

I think people would be fine with that.
The quote I posted literally said use the post match as a vehicle to setup a multiman match.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
THen people would have bytched about using All In to set up All Out

Who cares? The AEW fan base (as evidenced by you) very clearly will eat up whatever Khan throws out there.

What are people going to complain about if the matches are great anyway? Ain't like there's some big build for this 6 man. No matter what they do All In is going to set up stuff for All Out anyway since it's a week later.

Silkk

Daps
And yet it's still using All In to setup All Out, which is what I said, so what's your point?
If the blowoff/top 1 on 1 match has happened, Who gives a fukk about a tag match.

HHH beat Jericho at WM18 and then defended the titles the next night against Jericho & Stephanie in a tag match. No one gave a fukk because the big match happened where it should have.

All In is clearly a bigger show than All Out. Book the big matches there, But with the roster as big as it is it should not be a problem to create two good-great cards with 6-8 matches each.