AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
UPDATE: Card

F3so7l2WMAAd44L

----------------------
How many tickets would you go :leon: at AEW selling at Wembley Stadium?

I'd be :ohmy: shocked if they are able to get 40k paid to be honest. With 5-10k more being papered and running a smaller set up to make it look as impressive as possible.

I've seen a lot of talk about how AEW is gonna fill 90k seats, but let's be honest, they are not gonna run that big of a set up unless every ticket is dirt cheap. New Japan papered the Tokyo Dome for almost a decade before they could even open up the whole building again. Even WM in AT&T ran a set up of less than 70k. WWE inflated the number as usual but they got like 66k paid which is A LOT and very impressive. This year they sold a little less tickets (61k) each night which is still incredibly impressive.

Also, to the TSC UK brehs, is there anyone from Britain that can mean a legit boost in ticket sales? Does Ospray move them? Does bum ass Grado still has any drawing power? Does a Nigel return move any people? :patrice:

I'm puzzled by this show, lol.

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest… I think they pull a good number. Not a sell out, but enough to be very respectable simply because the fans across the pond rarely get any big mainstream shyt over there, so they’ll end up coming out in droves.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My expectations are lower, if they managed to hit anything over 20k that would be impressive. I'm a little worried they are shooting too high here, but it would be great for wrestling if they manage this. I'm all for having two successful healthy wrestling companies.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically, anything less than half full has to be looked at as a miss, and 40,000 seems like a tall task based on where their business is right now. The Khans own a 30,000-ish soccer stadium with Craven Cottage, surprised they swung this big.

One thing I've seen mentioned is this won't be on PPV but rather an iTV live prime time special, in which case perhaps the promotion with them involved will be off the charts.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
book that Punk/FTR vs The Elite and they’ll put 90k butts in the seats :troll:

nah but all jokes aside if they can double what they did for the OG All In and All Out 22 it’d be impressive to me so anywhere from 20-25k

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I see them doing somewhere around 40K. Apparently they do really well in the TV ratings over there, whatever that means. And you know they are going to have the top UK stars on the show like Ospreay, Sabre Jr, PAC, Hayter, Paige, etc.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I see them doing somewhere around 40K. Apparently they do really well in the TV ratings over there, whatever that means. And you know they are going to have the top UK stars on the show like Ospreay, Sabre Jr, PAC, Hayter, Paige, etc.
My question is if they are big enough draws locally. It's one thing to sell out a 20k building/Arena but going past that is a different thing altogether. I'm very curious as to what the strategy is for this show. Do they book non-wrestling people/acts too? Would that even make a difference?

Maybe they get 25k paid and paper 10-15k? Idk.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I think people are underestimating this a bit, I don't think they'd book a place like that if they didn't think they could at least get 45K+ in there easy

To answer OP, more than either night of Mania this year, so 65K+

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They have to believe they can do at least 40k if they’re going this big, so I’ll put the target there. It was 30 years in between Summerslam 92 and castle last year and I believe the fans in Europe will see an opportunity they can’t let go to waste.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I think people are underestimating this a bit, I don't think they'd book a place like that if they didn't think they could at least get 45K+ in there easy

To answer OP, more than either night of Mania this year, so 65K+
That cocaina will have you thinking you can sell out the Grand Canyon breh