Adults who can't just "Figure It Out" are annoying

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The worst are people who ask for help with every little thing but then want to disagree with the cold hard factually correct solution you offer them. :dahell:

My response everytime

mad-disappointed.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mine too, and the annoying thing is that she wasn't really like that when I was a kid :beli:

I guess some people get to their 50s or 60s and stop giving a fukk

I dont blame older people. Some of the technology is too much once you fall behind.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The coli itself is the prime example of this!

Mafukkas will make threads asking about some shyt that there are 2894027349023 threads already on that exact subject.

-But you just don't want to search

Mafukkas will be in a thread that has 122324 pages on a specific topic and will ask the most basic question that has been covered in over 30% of the pages of the thread.

-But you just won't even attempt to search

Mafukkas will be on page 2 of a thread asking for the information that is on page 1. :dead:\

Mafukkas just attention whoring.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
The coli itself is the prime example of this!

Mafukkas will make threads asking about some shyt that there are 2894027349023 threads already on that exact subject.

-But you just don't want to search

Mafukkas will be in a thread that has 122324 pages on a specific topic and will ask the most basic question that has been covered in over 30% of the pages of the thread.

-But you just won't even attempt to search

Mafukkas will be on page 2 of a thread asking for the information that is on page 1. :dead:\

Mafukkas just attention whoring.
"What's up with all the pop-up on this page brehs? How do y'all deal with it?"
:aicmon:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't know people quite that dumb
But I do know people who do shyt like use travel agents instead of looking on google flights and doing a simply regional resort/hotel/airbnb search. Or do shyt like go to the dealership for a 10 yr old Honda instead of going to the papis for 1/4 of the price. I usually have to look out for people in that kind of way

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They say the average IQ is on the decline :yeshrug:

Plus most people like that are just narcissistic looking for control.
Living soft lives is dulling the mind. Of course IQ is going down on average. A loft of humans who would have never made it at any other timeline got a lifeline in modern times. And they breeding more unfit humans. They beat natural selection by a technicality.