Adults who can't just "Figure It Out" are annoying

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
A lot of adults like this simply have high anxiety, particularly in new situations or scenarios that take them out of their comfort zone.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I refuse to baby or spoon feed adults. If you can’t figure out rudimentary shyt, you shouldn’t be allowed outside. :yeshrug:

And this is why struggling in life is healthy; it forces you to figure shyt out and be resourceful. But most importantly, how to be resilient during hardships,

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I refuse to baby or spoon feed adults. If you can’t figure out rudimentary shyt, you shouldn’t be allowed outside. :yeshrug:

And this is why struggling in life is healthy; it forces you to figure shyt out and be resourceful. But most importantly, how to be resilient during hardships,

I've dealt with a lot of Bimbos; you learn to manage after a while.

Most of the prettiest girls are 5 cans short of a 6 pack up top :francis:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
My cousin like 35 hitting me with this shyt all summer

Calling me telling me his problems dropping all over creation cause he dont know where shyt is. Guving him money then seeing him with 15 dollar prerolls n shyt like bro…I love him but jesus lol.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
It can be annoying, but it's also important to think about the mental capacity of everyone we encounter. Everyone isn't us. Let's just try to be patient, even though it can be difficult.

I struggle with patience myself. You definitely have to choose your battles. Some people can really get on your nerves. This is especially annoying with abled bodied people who don't have mental difficulties. I'm more patient with older people and disabled folks, but when you're able bodied and otherwise fully functional my patience runs a bit thin.

Overall I know what you mean though.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I am talking about the ones who need help with EVERYTHING. Grown ass adults who don't have the common sense to do simple 3 second Google searches.

You: "Call the Airline for help with that."
Them: "Can you text me the number?"
:stopitslime:

You: "Meet us at XYZ."
Them: "I don't know how to get there, can you pick me up?"

You: "Yeah you can get it at any [store name] around."
Them: "Do you know which one?"

my kids be acting like this. despite one of them being legally able to drink alcohol :snoop:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Playing devils advocate a bit here, but I feel like a lot of times it's not about the answer but about just having human interaction. That feeling of cooperation and doing something together

Friend, if a person wants human interaction to get directions, find a recipe or google a website, they have bigger issues to tackle.

"What's a good website to find this company's number"

:why:

I always say Google is FREE! :skip:

The worst are the ones on here who make threads to ask googeable questions. When asked if they googled it, nah I thought I'd see what the coli had to say

:dahell:

Daps
Starting to notice a lot of people like this are worried about getting it wrong...scared they'll "break something" if someone's not holding their hand every time on shyt someone else figured out by playing around :francis: or the old "You went to school, you probably learned how to do this" way of patronizing :skip:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well if its your parents or older relatives like your parents age it aint that bad.

If its someone in my age group I have no fukking patience and will tell them to :camby:

Daps
Me: Has technical problem, googles problem, reads how everyone else resolved problem

My mom: calls me, tells me she can’t work the Firestick (doesn’t even ask her husband by the way)

Me: “I don’t know. I just google it.”
:yeshrug:

Her: Calls Amazon helpline, and has them walk her through it