Adults who can't just "Figure It Out" are annoying

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I am talking about the ones who need help with EVERYTHING. Grown ass adults who don't have the common sense to do simple 3 second Google searches.

You: "Call the Airline for help with that."
Them: "Can you text me the number?"
:stopitslime:

You: "Meet us at XYZ."
Them: "I don't know how to get there, can you pick me up?"

You: "Yeah you can get it at any [store name] around."
Them: "Do you know which one?"

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
You are being gaslighted alot of the time.......I know people exactly like this but they are sharp ass fukk when it comes to nearly everything then turn around a brain fart on some shyt so stupid it basic you feel like you on an episode of punked......... now that I think about it this type of thing is what makes me fly off the handle almost immediately......... that feeling of being played with I guess

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Op must not be married.

"Ok baby drive north and the mechanic is going to be on the right side before you get to the freeway. Right across the street from the park. You cant miss it" - me

"Where????????" - her

:aicmon: are you fukking with me

"whaaat ? what do you mean šŸ˜µ" - her

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Nah I sit these type of people down. 99.8% of them have smartphones. You need to meet Alexa, Google and Siri cause it's not gonna be like this. All you have to do is say Hey Siri she gonna set you straight on 100% of the dumb trials going thru your head. The other .2% without smartphones.. I might help them once or twice but after awhile we're going to Verizon and getting set up.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Coworker: the lady behind the counter is a bytch.

Me: :what:how are you so retarded, even a random gas station employee is annoyed at your presence.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say the average IQ is on the decline :yeshrug:

Plus most people like that are just narcissistic looking for control.

Now you got me thinking, I know 2 people like that. They can' do anything by themsleves. Get on my last nerves, because they actually get upset when you can't do somt hing witht them. it's annoying, I had to put distance.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
Bruh...

I got cousins in their mid-late twenties who basically don't know how to Google :dahell:

How you grow up in an era where you essentially have access to the world's knowledge in a device at your fingertips and you asking me basic shyt like where is X? :dahell: