ADRIENNE BAILON ADMITS SHE CAN’T GO MORE THAN 12 HOURS WITHOUT HAVING SEX OR MASTURBATING

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of my brothers on here know that shyt is annoying. Yeah it sounds good in theory but these women want it all the time and sometimes a grown man ain't got time for that. They be texting you, calling you up or showing up at your place late at night. Some of us are tired from work, hitting the gym, doing our side hustles and doing other things adults do. No one got time to be fukking all day and bytches be ruthless with that. Be calling you a fakkit and shyt just because you want some damn sleep.

It ain't even an old nikka problem, just an excess problem.:hhh:
:pachaha:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
At first I was wondering why ppl on here shytting on her then I googled her husband
adriennebailonweddingtherealyoutube.jpg
israel-2.jpg
israel-houghton.jpg
416418724_5212646955001_5212625539001-th.jpg
and now I understand why y'all talkin shyt about her Its bcuz shes married to a black man. c00ns and white supremacists hate white or non black women who's dating, married to, or fcking a black man.
The malia Obama thread and the UK actress thread who blatantly said "I DONT DATE BLACK MEN!!" got more :manny: and "I dont care" compared to this thread, so I agree with this, famous black women with black men has been historically bashed by these dudes on here even more so than bedwench threads. @Killmonger fakkit ass took shot at a black man but didnt say shyt about Malia's slummy ass bf. Bunch of crab-ass fakkits up in here. :scust:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Any of my brothers on here know that shyt is annoying. Yeah it sounds good in theory but these women want it all the time and sometimes a grown man ain't got time for that. They be texting you, calling you up or showing up at your place late at night. Some of us are tired from work, hitting the gym, doing our side hustles and doing other things adults do. No one got time to be fukking all day and bytches be ruthless with that. Be calling you a fakkit and shyt just because you want some damn sleep.

It ain't even an old nikka problem, just an excess problem.:hhh:
Breh is telling the truth. When a chick(s) is trying to OD on your dikk, its :beli:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
This bytch is a weirdo
I remember when she kept trying to kick off a sex scandal to get her name hot
Her team "leaked" a obviously staged pic of her naked ass wearing a bra and no draws
adrienne-bailon-nude-picture.jpg

Then they ran to the press saying that those pictures were intended for her bf Rob Kardashian and that her laptop had been stolen and held for ransom.
With zero police involvement, her team retrieved it from the thieves without incident.
Then she tried to pull a Britney and "accidentally" show her p*ssy on the read carpet

Adrienne Bailon Flashed Her Crotch

"Adrienne said of the incident, “If I could come out naked, I would. This is just some fancy stuff to throw over my little naked body.”"

spl366417_002.jpg

Not to mention the weird beef with Naturi, this bytch aint wrapped too tight
So like most hoes, she links up with a beta male once her 30's starts hittin her
She's supposed to be saved nikka's wife. A nikka who ministers the word of God through his music and his wife is out here saying shyt like this
It's not a matter of when she's going to cheat, it's matter of how many dudes she's cheating with now.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The writing is on the wall.

Make yourself presentable, get people interested before the relationship ends the once it's over you'll get snatched up quick.

Men do it too. My boy was 235 he sensed the end of his relationship coming, he slimmed down to 180. His broad left him. He scooped the next week. :salute: