ADRIENNE BAILON ADMITS SHE CAN’T GO MORE THAN 12 HOURS WITHOUT HAVING SEX OR MASTURBATING

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
tenor.gif

broller

Veteran
Daps
At first I was wondering why ppl on here shytting on her then I googled her husband
adriennebailonweddingtherealyoutube.jpg
israel-2.jpg
israel-houghton.jpg
416418724_5212646955001_5212625539001-th.jpg
and now I understand why y'all talkin shyt about her Its bcuz shes married to a black man. c00ns and white supremacists hate white or non black women who's dating, married to, or fcking a black man.

them titty meats real?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Everyone different. So I don't judge people who claim or brag they have sex everyday.

But with one partner? I'm not even married yet and me and my girl only fukk about 2-4 times a week (two if it's a "slow" week). I just never got the idea of fukking the same person every day. I tried that before cuz I thought it was expected but shyt got boring quick. Sex soon became damn near a chore. Like "Welp, it's 6pm and we aint fukk yet, better get to it."

I like it better 2-4 times a week cuz
1. It builds my horniess up
2. It helps me not get bored/complacent with her sex
3.It makes the sex better

But again, everyone is different. Some like to brag about fukking every day, some like to brag about fukking for hours, some like me are good with fukking 2-4 times a week for 15-20 mins a session. :yeshrug:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
they all claim to be sex addicts, but what they really mean is they aint getting that p*ssy beat properly. :mjgrin:

fukk around and run into the wrong nikka who will re-arrange them guts and have her limping back to work the next day and not want nothing touchin that p*ssy for the whole week :wow:

Yup, and the older they get the less they can take...while a breh pipe game stays constant :lolbron: cuz it ain't got nothing to do with stamina after a certain length :ehh:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Any of my brothers on here know that shyt is annoying. Yeah it sounds good in theory but these women want it all the time and sometimes a grown man ain't got time for that. They be texting you, calling you up or showing up at your place late at night. Some of us are tired from work, hitting the gym, doing our side hustles and doing other things adults do. No one got time to be fukking all day and bytches be ruthless with that. Be calling you a fakkit and shyt just because you want some damn sleep.

It ain't even an old nikka problem, just an excess problem.:hhh:
This.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of my brothers on here know that shyt is annoying. Yeah it sounds good in theory but these women want it all the time and sometimes a grown man ain't got time for that. They be texting you, calling you up or showing up at your place late at night. Some of us are tired from work, hitting the gym, doing our side hustles and doing other things adults do. No one got time to be fukking all day and bytches be ruthless with that. Be calling you a fakkit and shyt just because you want some damn sleep.

It ain't even an old nikka problem, just an excess problem.:hhh:
I had 3 girls like this back to back to back and I actually miss it. You just have to pick your spots. I had go to's if I was trying to make them cum ASAP with minimal effort (honestly don't think there's a girl I couldn't get off with oral in less than 5 minutes at this point), but could also go the distance when I had time / energy. With one chick it got a little annoying because she was on the other side of town and I had roommates at the time (so harder to have someone constantly over), but the other 2 were willing to come over to my spot for their fix so it was cool. I much prefer having it on demand to having it every other day, 2 days, etc. I honestly think those chicks broke me a little bit because I expect to smash literally every day now.