ADRIENNE BAILON ADMITS SHE CAN’T GO MORE THAN 12 HOURS WITHOUT HAVING SEX OR MASTURBATING

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Skeet u know best

Is this bytch lying about it and all talk??
I think it's impossible that sloppy fat fukk of a husband is piping her daily. She was that nikka sidepiece. I think she being truthful about playing with herself. The way she describes her sex life I don't think it's truthful

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I was wondering why ppl on here shytting on her then I googled her husband
adriennebailonweddingtherealyoutube.jpg
israel-2.jpg
israel-houghton.jpg
416418724_5212646955001_5212625539001-th.jpg
and now I understand why y'all talkin shyt about her Its bcuz shes married to a black man. c00ns and white supremacists hate white or non black women who's dating, married to, or fcking a black man.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
they all claim to be sex addicts, but what they really mean is they aint getting that p*ssy beat properly. :mjgrin:

fukk around and run into the wrong nikka who will re-arrange them guts and have her limping back to work the next day and not want nothing touchin that p*ssy for the whole week :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they all claim to be sex addicts, but what they really mean is they aint getting that p*ssy beat properly. :mjgrin:

fukk around and run into the wrong nikka who will re-arrange them guts and have her limping back to work the next day and not want nothing touchin that p*ssy for the whole week :wow:

That's basically it

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

What you're forgetting is that since shes open with this, it means that this 35 year old woman who's been in the industry for nearly 20 years probably has some :scust: stories that she hasn't/ won't share.

All she's telling us is that she doesn't have to "act out" anymore, cause she's abiding by the terms and conditions of her marriage.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Any of my brothers on here know that shyt is annoying. Yeah it sounds good in theory but these women want it all the time and sometimes a grown man ain't got time for that. They be texting you, calling you up or showing up at your place late at night. Some of us are tired from work, hitting the gym, doing our side hustles and doing other things adults do. No one got time to be fukking all day and bytches be ruthless with that. Be calling you a fakkit and shyt just because you want some damn sleep.

It ain't even an old nikka problem, just an excess problem.:hhh:
I wish I had a woman that wants to fukk me all the time. I can't get them to fukk me ONCE.