Adrien Broner clowning on Derrick Rose :snoop:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

:heh: Why the fukk would you want to like this dude?

:dead: this man is a certified clown. Eatin stripper vagina, hittin strippers raw :huhldup: Breh is out of his mind. That's why the outrage is funny. He makes Mike Tyson and Mayweather look like they have sense.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:dead: this man is a certified clown. Eatin stripper vagina, hittin strippers raw :huhldup: Breh is out of his mind. That's why the outrage is funny. He makes Mike Tyson and Mayweather look like they have sense.
Yea, Broner is just ignorant.

Mayweather was just a marketing genius, though I didn't cosign a lot of shyt he did.

And Tyson, he lacked education and guidance after Cus D'Amato died. He'd have been even greater if Cus didn't pass away so early in his career. :wow:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Yea, Broner is just ignorant.

Mayweather was just a marketing genius, though I didn't cosign a lot of shyt he did.

And Tyson, he lacked education and guidance after Cus D'Amato died. He'd have been even greater if Cus didn't pass away so early in his career. :wow:
That stripper is his fiancee/wife :pachaha:

:dead: that's why I'm not insulted by anything this guy does. Mayweather is a genius and way smarter then he lets on. He sometimes rubs me the wrong way but overall I :salute: his excellence. Broner is an idiot though. He tries too hard. But this shyt right here and the butt hurt Chiraq fans is hilarious.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't know about ya'll but, clowning anybody's injuries isn't cool. I would expect that Broner would understand that since he's a professional athlete and know how an injury can change one's career, but I guess not.

I knew dude was a fukkboy when he flushed that $ down the toilet.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, Broner's worse because he had a 3-some with his fiancee and another chick, plus licked on some stripper p*ssy:rudy:

Mayweather has so much sense that he beat on his GFs, beat a woman inside of a club, and beat his kids mother in FRONT of his kids, to the point his own son had to speak to the police over it, did time in jail, but he's the "wise" one:what:

Tyson, beat his bytch Robin Givens ass and even tried to molest his trainer's daughter, went to jail for RAPE.....but he has more sense too:mindblown:

Damn yall nikkas be hating on AB aka The Can Man aka The Problem aka Mr. Fresh, Fly, Flashy aka Still Mr. HBO Even Though I Fight On Showtime aka Ass Beater aka About Billions:ohlawd:

:umad:

#BandCamp

December 14th:blessed:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Fake ass mayweather.

How is he like Mayweather?:patrice:

"Money" Mayweather is fake and a gimmick, he's a character. Floyd's really a nice guy (even though he's a woman beater) while this is how Broner acts in real life as you can see.

#BandCamp