Adidas is reportedly sitting on $530,000,000 worth of official Yeezys that they can't sell

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
sorry-whoops.gif

But for real, I don't know how many of yall go to the Adidas outlet store but they are littered with Hardens, Derrick Roses and Ultraboosts. If Adidas just sent all the left over 350s which is probably the majority of what is still left unsold because that was the biggest seller and sold them for $150-180 they would sell out.
Point is they will have to still pay Ye. According to the chews, they can’t pay Ye. They will have to eat a $530M L.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I meant without but there's a usatoday article in this thread saying Adidas is going to sell them
They still going to take the L

The only people that would buy Yeezy knockoffs are the ones that were so against his anti-jewish comments and they don’t strike me as the type that rock streetwear fashion anyway.

People who rock with Ye not buying it. People who used to then stopped rocking with Ye not gonna buy them. The people up in arms over Ye not gonna buy them. Only people that might buy them are probably cheap mofos and they not buying them for anything over $100

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They still going to take the L

The only people that would buy Yeezy knockoffs are the ones that were so against his anti-jewish comments and they don’t strike me as the type that rock streetwear fashion anyway.

People who rock with Ye not buying it. People who used to then stopped rocking with Ye not gonna buy them. The people up in arms over Ye not gonna buy them. Only people that might buy them are probably cheap mofos and they not buying them for anything over $100
Adidas already admitted they were going to take the L when they fired Ye. :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Adidas already admitted they were going to take the L when they fired Ye. :yeshrug:
Gonna be a longterm L too..

Who can they bring in as a celeb thats going to produce and is as interested in high fashion more than Ye?

Good for them. Dropped him over some Jew comments instead of everything else when Jews don’t even rock their shyt like that

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Gonna be a longterm L too..

Who can they bring in as a celeb thats going to produce and is as interested in high fashion more than Ye?

Good for them. Dropped him over some Jew comments instead of everything else when Jews don’t even rock their shyt like that
The worst part is their sales were likely to increase because a lot of ppl outside of the Coli aren’t f**king with the chews.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The point is anything sold with YZY on it, they have to pay YE royalties. Thus that means doing business w/ him. The chews said they can’t do business so they’re stuck.
You know where the Yzy branding was on that upcoming "Not-Yzy" shoe Adidas is about to release?
It was right here
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-tail-light-fx9017-release-date-info-2-931x1024.jpg

The insole is the only thing they had to replace. Adidas owns everything else about the shoe (ie Boost, designs, etc)