ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
"Just in case Ye gets any ideas, we own all the current designs and current & future colorways of Yeezy":ufdup:

Ff6QYBKUAAAY5Wy
Ye fukked up… thought it would be one way..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m not defending Kanye, but I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in how easily black people fall in line with the dominant society when it targets a black celebrity and designates him persona non grata.

Tucker Carlson, on whose show Kanye appeared, hasn’t lost advertisers in spite of him routinely trafficking in rhetoric that is , at times, explicitly racist , and often adjacent to views that are home to the ideology of Neo Nazis.

Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

And, these are only two among many examples of white celebrities who’ve made racist and/or antisemitic statements, yet haven’t received the blowback Kanye is experiencing.

🤔
You’re back :ohhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’m not defending Kanye, but I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in how easily black people fall in line with the dominant society when it targets a black celebrity and designates him persona non grata.

Tucker Carlson, on whose show Kanye appeared, hasn’t lost advertisers in spite of him routinely trafficking in rhetoric that is , at times, explicitly racist , and often adjacent to views that are home to the ideology of Neo Nazis.

Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

And, these are only two among many examples of white celebrities who’ve made racist and/or antisemitic statements, yet haven’t received the blowback Kanye is experiencing.

🤔
None of us really like Ye like that if at all but this is white supremacy 101. You can't take everything away from a white man or women. If anything, you force them to sell like Sarver

They still remain wealthy.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am not defending west he brought this nonsense on himself but the media chooses who to protect and cover for and who not to, its clear they are using him as a scape goat and an example, discipline him and ensure no one ever dares follow in such steps. When its racism against black people, theres no upraw or calls to drop sponsors. Remember those 2/3 of those racists hispanics on the la city council are still on the job.
This just shows that they can destroy whoever they want to, when you go against ''them'' its clear

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's not calculated, this man has gone off the deep end. Please stop thinking his playing 4D chess out here, he's just a loon who is burning every professional and personal bridge he has.

Also, flip with what? Doesn't AdIdas own all the patents and designs on the Yeezys?
From his interview with Piers, I can tell he ain't fully thinking this through.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
this reminds me when Reggie Wright Jr on his bomb 1st podcast was talking about how Jimmy Iovine and other executives told Suge he had to remove a track off of a record because Tupac or someone else made a lyric about Jewish and Italian women and they was like:whoa: u can’t do that…

Oh but it’s fine to dropped the other tracks about killing nikkas and black women getting trained on and sucking dikks

Adidas and these other companies should have been dropped him since he said slavery was a choice a few years back..

But nope.. they know majority of our people are c00ns and as long as u dropped music and material shyt we’ll forget about it

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am no kanye fan but honestly this stuff pisses me off. They want to make an example out of him and a scape goat to show any black person dont you dare ever challenge us. I dont condone his nonsense, but look how quick they band up and form up when its against their interests, when its openly anti black racism there isn't an issue.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
One day Kanye woke up and decided to set fire on his whole empire like the Joker in the Dark Knight. :wow:
This is the part that really mystifies me and probably WILL make him an icon ala Marilyn Monroe etc.

Dude conquered his lane in music, went into fashion and did the damn thing and at the peak of his worldly life, took a Golden Sonic dash into burning down his life's work.
Lost his family, lost his friends, lost his businesses, etc.

Mark my words, he'll be the poster child for mental unwellness and what it can do to a life.

15 years from now a documentary called Through the wire Fire found Me and it'll be one of those touchstone docs ala Paris is Burning, that mentally ill people will reference as a guiding light.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

🤔
This is false. Fox News loses advertisers all the time and there are tons of companies that won't even think about doing business with his show

Mel Gibson was out of work for years and isn't as big as he use to be.

The T-Mobile CEO literally tweeted deuces to Tucker. Nice try agent.

Last edited: