Adele lost weight and said fukk a cac...reportedly dating LeBron James' agent Rich Paul

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:wtf:

everyone on earth has heard this song. i don't listen to the radio or watch tv like that and even i know it.

click ->

In this day and age, it's really easy to block out things if you choose to, but not knowing who Adele is and not having heard any of her songs before this thread is superhuman to me. :wtf:

There are times where I'll constantly hear a song and not know who sings it, but this guy legitimately hasn't heard of Adele or her music at all. It's like that Simpsons episode when Homer didn't know who Michael Jackson was. :mjlol:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Rich Paul is 5’9” that’s only an inch below average height. I’m taller but not by much and it’s not enough to make me use short jokes. Dude like that herb in the tweet is just insecure. Most people look short standing next to bball players.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Adele been f*cking with the brehs, this isn't new with the weight loss. And whatever she did for her weight loss to not look like a lollipop/bobble head she should be selling to a lot of other people.

Her entire first album is about a Black Dude with a nappy fro who supposedly dogged her out.
:ld:

The album is straight flames.
:manny: