Adele lost weight and said fukk a cac...reportedly dating LeBron James' agent Rich Paul

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
oh she's a singer? yeah I wouldn't know her...last white singer I paid attention too was Amy Winehouse :yeshrug:

they are pretty similar to be fair.

both english

both throwback singers

both with a bit of soul in their voice​

she's huge ... click that second song .. you probably know it already.

"Adele released her second studio album, 21, in 2011. In the US, it has held the top position longer than any album since 1985, and is certified Diamond. The world's best-selling album of 2011 and 2012, 21 has sold over 31 million copies, making it the best-selling album of the 21st century."

"With sales of over 120 million records, Adele is one of the world's best-selling musical artists."

video with breh:

Last edited:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
they are pretty similar to be fair.

both english

both throwback singers

both with a bit of soul in their voices​

she's huge ... click that second song .. you probably know it already.

"Adele released her second studio album, 21, in 2011. In the US, it has held the top position longer than any album since 1985, and is certified Diamond. The world's best-selling album of 2011 and 2012, 21 has sold over 31 million copies, making it the best-selling album of the 21st century."

"With sales of over 120 million records, Adele is one of the world's best-selling musical artists."

video with breh:

lmao @ how popular she is I've legit never heard of her or any of her music ever don't watch tv or listen to the radio

Not really feeling it tho :francis:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Adele been f*cking with the brehs, this isn't new with the weight loss. And whatever she did for her weight loss to not look like a lollipop/bobble head she should be selling to a lot of other people.
Most folks that were big and get the bobble head had that gastric bypass/sleeve procedure and their body ate some of their muscle mass for nourishment

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
uPMPLX4.png