Adele lost weight and said fukk a cac...reportedly dating LeBron James' agent Rich Paul

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:skip: ever since she lost weight she been fukking with black guys, it was that rapper from the UK, then some Jamaican festival and now rich Paul... She must had wanted to get with brehs but none were checking her ass when she was fat.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:skip: ever since she lost weight she been fukking with black guys, it was that rapper from the UK, then some Jamaican festival and now rich Paul... She must had wanted to get with brehs but none were checking her ass when she was fat.
Well at least she did it when she got finer instead of playing into the stereotype that black men only like fat white women

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
These threads always have the militants that find no white woman attractive
full

brehs that will never say any woman is attractive:dame:

and brehs mad for no reason at all:russ:

These threads always have c00ns buck dancing. The type of c00ns that will uplift any other women but for the Black women.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Rich Paul is 5’9” that’s only an inch below average height. I’m taller but not by much and it’s not enough to make me use short jokes. Dude like that herb in the tweet is just insecure. Most people look short standing next to bball players.
Actually 5’9 is average height. 5’7 is average for the rest of the world

And Adele being overweight at one point and both being super rich, I doubt she cares about height like that

Daps
Reppin
London baby.

Her first albums were about a yardman who dogged her out lmaooo she secured the white kid then went back to black.