Adam Levine flirted with IG model side chick while wife was pregnant, said he was gonna name his new baby after her? (update- 4 more women expose him)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Maroon 5’s Adam Levine is breaking his silence after being accused of having an affair with an Instagram model.

On Monday, Levine found himself trending worldwide after Instagram model Summer Stroh uploaded a video in which she accused the Maroon 5 singer of cheating on his Victoria’s Secret wife, Behati Prinsloo, with her.

In her admission video, Stroh revealed she was “having an affair with a man who’s married to Victoria’s Secret model. I was young, I was naive. And I mean, quite frankly, I feel exploited. I wasn’t in the scene like I am now. So I was definitely very easily manipulated.”

“Maroon 5 is practically elevator music at this point, so, I’m sure you know who Adam Levine is. Adam and I were seeing each other for about a year, after I stopped talking to him over a period of months, this is how he came back into my life.”

Stroh went on to share DMs from Levine, including a wild message in which he asked her if he could name his baby after her.

and are parents to two daughters. She is expecting their third child, it was revealed earlier this month.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
“Essentially, I was having an affair with a man married to Victoria’s Secret supermodel. At the time, I was young and naïve"

Yeah right

:mjlol:

lol at her saying the only reason she's doing this is because a ‘friend' was trying to sell to a tabloid who I’m sure won’t be approaching you to get your story

These chicks sure are something.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

i37meoe5mbu51.jpg

turqmpvb1gz51.jpg

84e92edcb52a518be9b5146922533e55766cfa61.jpg

sumner-stroh-38.jpg

Sumner-Stroh-45.jpg

Last edited: