AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
A Coach's Diary: Austin Reaves | The Hill Billy Kobe (acoachsdiary.blogspot.com)
full
I am buying his jersey off that nickname alone

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Lakers tricked all the NBA on some bs in the draft. Reaves and Ayayi rejected to be drafted just so they can go to the Lakers knowing they got heaps of spots open. I haven't seen Ayayi, but the cac Reaves from everything I've seen can be a rotation guy already for most teams. My mid hot take is he becomes a rotation piece for the Lakers by mid season.

Then, this is where scouting plays a big part, you have Michigan's C Brown signed for training camp too. Have no idea how this dude didn't get drafted, if you watched Michigan you know he had 2 big dudes ahead of him who both got drafted, and Brown was the ultimate team player behind them. They were stacked, and the only reason Chaundee didn't put up big numbers is because the game plan was around Wagner and co. and Brown was the gel. I want this dude to win the most, my hot take here is he becomes Dort to whoever signs him, which is most likely the Lakers after G League.