Daps
They have to hope the Bulls miss on Lonzo and Lowry
t5ice2xal8h1brkrkbrx.jpg

Although I dont want Lonzo with the Clippers :patrice:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
y'all want avery back?

him sitting out the bubble didn't bother me but signing with the heat right after had me feeling some type of way. that nikka owed us :francis:
He was absolute trash last year.

However, with no KCP you need a 3 and D guy out there. Especially somebody to guard pgs. Dont want PGs scoring too much on Russ or otherwise he'd be trying to fire back on the next play

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Now I’ve been seeming that the Knicks have been the only team to show interest in Dennis. They can outright sign him but I think a sign and trade could help both teams. We could send them a few 2nd rounders in a sign and trade and we could get a big trade exception in return like the Celtics got for Hayward last year.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I want us to sign cac mcclung just to have another caction hero. we already going all in with the fukkery with young sabo, might as well have fun with it

Facts, I’m not opposed to bringing back a few Muds like Lance and Rondo. I want optimum fukkery so that when we win it makes them all the more sick….:russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Now I’ve been seeming that the Knicks have been the only team to show interest in Dennis. They can outright sign him but I think a sign and trade could help both teams. We could send them a few 2nd rounders in a sign and trade and we could get a big trade exception in return like the Celtics got for Hayward last year.

If this happens do you think that it could help get Hield in a 3 team deal with the Wizards and Kings or would they need to add another asset like THT?