AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Does that work with Coby and Zack already there? Not sure if they wanna pay him his asking price just to be a 6th man.

I honestly don’t see how he fits the Kings, Bulls, or even the Wiz. But I guess out of the three, the Wiz have most use for him because all they got right now is Ish Smith at point.
Maybe hield to Chi and Zack to us

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Healthy Bron is still the best 30 to 32 min player in the league imo. He's just not the same or to the same quality when he plays more. Bron can now only play 30 mins, but play HARD. The Lakers will be a problem. Russ can allow Bron to sit and with less mins he'll move more off the ball. If he thinks he might have to play 36 to 40...he will coast. Vogel just gotta stagger the mins.
Here we go, @Trojan 24 :unimpressed:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nah but really here we go. Ignore top MVP candidates before ankle injury brehs

@smitty22 You know what time it is :unimpressed:
I negged him earlier. Let me log onto my alias and neg him again. Tried warning yall about this dodo. Yall should have Houston ban him from yalls team thread. :hhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Next it'll be Healthy Bron the best player in the league in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd/3rd Quarter :unimpressed:
But he is tho

full

Good thing I never bought that Kuz jersey :whew:
What am I supposed to do with my Zo jersey
full

Karume

All Star
Daps
U
The Athletic NBA
@TheAthleticNBA
·
17m
Austin Reaves turned down the ability to get drafted in order to pick his own spot after the draft, sources tell @Sam_Vecenie
“It’s easy to see why the Lakers were the most attractive option.”
NBA Draft Winners, Losers and Superlatives: 30 thoughts on who impressed and surprised

This cac gonna be THT esque suprise IMO
IM SURPRISED LEBRON IS LETTING SO MANY WHITE PEOPLE ON THE SQUAD, FACEBOOK TILD ME LEBRON US RACIST AND HATES WHITE PEOPLE.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I’m gon have to come up with new disparaging nicknames. They’ll always be Thotma and Kantplayvious to me tho….:russ:
During my redshirt year, one of the graduate assistants came up to me one day and said: “I figured it out.” I asked him what he was talking about. He said it was my nickname. “Hillbilly Kobe. HBK.” [Laughs] One of my other teammates heard him and it just progressed from there. I said, well, whatever you want to call me, man!

It was cool, though, because my favorite player was Kobe Bryant. I vividly remember watching the final game of his career. It was late at night and my mom was in bed and I was jumping up and down and just yelling. She runs in the room and asks me if I’m okay. She thought something was wrong. But yeah, I’m cool with the nickname. It’s pretty funny and it’s got some meaning behind it. Like, I’m from the middle of nowhere and I grew up on a farm.
A Coach's Diary: Austin Reaves | The Hill Billy Kobe (acoachsdiary.blogspot.com)
full

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I bet Pelinka got overruled by Jeanie and that's why the deal got done. :snoop:

This is flat out irresponsible team building. Because of this trade, they only have the tax-payer mid-level exception available, which is $5.9 million. That's the most money they can offer to a free agent. :snoop:

All these pipe dreams on here about who they can go after. No, they're getting stuck with vet minimum scraps to fill out the roster plus whatever they give Caruso and THT. :snoop:

LeBron, AD and Westbrick make around $120 million combined this upcoming season. It'll be $130 million next year. :mindblown:

As someone who wasn't crazy about the Lowry rumors last year, it is insane that they didn't make that deal but did this Westbrick one. There is no rational explanation for it.
Lmaoo doom and gloom ass nikka...

nikka... We got AD, Bron and Brodie

You see how nikkas were taking peanuts to sign with the Nets last season? That's gonna be us this year .. we'll get some useful vets and players who wanna fukking win a chip with the goat franchise pal. Just relax pal

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Man fukk Buddy Hield... Like any "shooter" that LA pursues, as soon as they pull that lakers jersey, their 3pt shooting % drops by like 10% :mjlol:

Buddy is an overrated bum:mjlol:

If he was that good, more teams would want him:mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoo doom and gloom ass nikka...

nikka... We got AD, Bron and Brodie

You see how nikkas were taking peanuts to sign with the Nets last season? That's gonna be us this year .. we'll get some useful vets and players who wanna fukking win a chip with the goat franchise pal. Just relax pal
@Regular_P ya scUM stans don’t fukk with you, your LWO homies don’t fukk with you. Lions fans want you gone. Your last post should be your last post. :camby: