AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
^^ if Lakers were 100% healthy they would have been winning the whole thing as is. imo

I don't have any doubt of that, but that's only because everyone else got injuries too.

But even if it's true, does it matter? Bron is turning 37 and AD is AD, wtf cares what a "100% healthy" Lakers would have done with old bron and broken tony is the reality? You got to set up the team to grind out games where you're only working with 60% of peak Bron, especially when AD may or may not be there.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
He removed Lakers from his bio :blessed:
RpUEtel.jpeg

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Ty Lue might go back to the finals running that 16-18 Cavs 5 out offense. I remember in 2018 Magic and Pelinka said they didn't want the roster to be constructed like the Cavs :francis:

If AD just played his natural position and Pelinka targeted reliable outside shooting instead of non-shooters like Dennis, Trez, Drummond, etc, this team could have survived the Phoenix series and had a legitimate shot at winning back-to-back.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Ty Lue might go back to the finals running that 16-18 Cavs 5 out offense. I remember in 2018 Magic and Pelinka said they didn't want the roster to be constructed like the Cavs :francis:

If AD just played his natural position and Pelinka targeted reliable outside shooting instead of non-shooters like Dennis, Trez, Drummond, etc, this team could have survived the Phoenix series and had a legitimate shot at winning back-to-back.

I'm pretty sure AD had his best season(17-18) playing the 5

Hopefully he's more open to starting there next season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Legit reminded me of our 29 point comeback attempt....except Morris, Wes, etc couldnt make a shot to save their life.

And I said it before, but not getting Reggie Jackson ended up hurting. He's better than Dennis with a much cheaper contract. We could have flipped Danny Green for something else.

:francis:

- Schroder shot 39% from three last season with OKC; forgot how to shoot this year.

- KCP shot 41% from three during the season; shot 21% against Phoenix.

- Caruso shot 40% from three during the season; shot 29% against Phoenix.

- Kuzma shot 36% from three during the season; shot 17% against Phoenix.

- Gasol shot 63% from three against Phoenix; was benched most of the series until game five for that bum Drummond because the front office promised that oaf a starting spot.

- Kieff shot 40% as a Piston last season; shot 32% as a Laker since he got to town.

They got shooters, they just all forgot how to shoot. :francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They just need a CEnter that can defend and shoot 3s