Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Idgaf just get kuzma off my team. Get us a draft pick for him. Just go :hhh:

I don't have the energy to up 100 posts but y'all remember this exchange repeatedly in 2018...2019....2020?

Rhakim: "Kuz is a bad fit. Trade him right now while he has value."

LWO: "No, there's nothing at all wrong with giving him a chance and seeing how it works. If it doesn't work out we'll trade him later."

Rhakim: "You should always trade high. Right now he's got the highest value he's gonna have. You don't want to wait until he shows his ass and then not get anything for him. Y'all gonna come to agree with me again."

Y'all know it now. Coulda moved for a proven piece back in the day but now.... :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Legit reminded me of our 29 point comeback attempt....except Morris, Wes, etc couldnt make a shot to save their life. And also Vogel waiting till forever to play small ball.

And I said it before, but not getting Reggie Jackson ended up hurting. He's better than Dennis with a much cheaper contract. We could have flipped Danny Green for something else.
Imagine if y'all had traded Green/Kuz/THT/picks for Buddy Hield and then picked up Reggie Jackson off waivers.

The team shooting would have been on a completely different level.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I don't have the energy to up 100 posts but y'all remember this exchange repeatedly in 2018...2019....2020?

Rhakim: "Kuz is a bad fit. Trade him right now while he has value."

LWO: "No, there's nothing at all wrong with giving him a chance and seeing how it works. If it doesn't work out we'll trade him later."

Rhakim: "You should always trade high. Right now he's got the highest value he's gonna have. You don't want to wait until he shows his ass and then not get anything for him. Y'all gonna come to agree with me again."

Y'all know it now. Coulda moved for a proven piece back in the day but now.... :francis:
I always wanted to keep Ingram over this fakkit. Wish we did :gag:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Male prostitute Kuzma seduced Jeanie to save his spot on the team. Im sticking by this story
You know on one hand we werent healthy enough to beat the Suns. On the other hand...this nikka Kuz had a golden opportunity to step up with no AD.

Be that 20+ scorer to make everybody feel good about havin a young asset. This nikka got worse :snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fukk that. How is Mann AND Batum better than Kuz right now :why:
Batum has always been a great player. He got underappreciated cause he's a bit inconsistent and cause Charlotte overpaid him. But I love him on the Blazers and he clearly still has a lot left. Too many folk don't realize the value of a player who doesn't necessarily fill up the stat sheet but does every little thing well. Almost the polar opposite of Kuz/Schroder. I would have taken him over Kuz at any point in terms of on-court play (ignoring salary).

Where the fukk Terrance Mann come from tho? :mindblown:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Batum has always been a great player. He got underappreciated cause he's a bit inconsistent and cause Charlotte overpaid him. But I love him on the Blazers and he clearly still has a lot left. Too many folk don't realize the value of a player who doesn't necessarily fill up the stat sheet but does every little thing well. Almost the polar opposite of Kuz/Schroder. I would have taken him over Kuz at any point in terms of on-court play (ignoring salary).

Where the fukk Terrance Mann come from tho? :mindblown:
Lakers took THT right before him :francis:

Even with his flaws maybe we should have rolled THT a lil longer when Dennis shytting the bed. However, Mann's 3 point shooting is much needed on the Lakers. THT has got to figure that out.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Fukk that. How is Mann AND Batum better than Kuz right now :why:
E4Mid2xVIAAAfIE

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
man there were pieces Lakers coulda picked up.. we put too much focus on drum..but it's clear what Lakers gotta do..

need versatile defenders that can hit 3s..and play making guards that can score off the dribble.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
man there were pieces Lakers coulda picked up.. we put too much focus on drum..but it's clear what Lakers gotta do..

need versatile defenders that can hit 3s..and play making guards that can score off the dribble.
I've been saying that their MAIN need was 3-and-D for two years....instead they get fukking Schroder and Harrell. :mindblown:

Harrell would have been useless for the Clips in this series, they don't miss him at all. :mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Laker role players put more attention on the defensive end and failed because of it. Tried to mask their horrible offense with top tier defense. Dudes knew it too, that is why they was scared to shoot and kept passing up the ball :russ:.

I still think the constant lineup changes and dnps hurt the Lakers rhythm to shoot too :ehh: