AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nikka stop crying. THT was better than Caruso in the regular season and playoffs if we're bein honest. One is 21 the other is soon to be 28.

If Frank can get Kuz playing defense then so can THT

And its a real asset to trade if need be.

No he wasn't :stopitslime:

Dude shot 28% from 3 and was bad on defense.

The only thing he was good at was finishing around the Rim.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Also, not sure how THT is going to get a bigger role this season. Either Lebron or Russ are gonna be on the court at all times so he's not going to get to handle the ball much. Then guys like Melo, Monk, Nunn offer more offensively right now.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ariza or Ellington will start I bet u. Need a shooter there

I think it’s

Russ/Nunn/Bazemore
Ariza/THT/Monk
Lebron/Ellington
AD/Melo
Gasol/Dwight

I don’t know how Vogel will do it but Monk needs to play and I’m assuming he was under the impression he will judging by the fact he took way less. Bazemore also says he thinks he’s gonna have a big role but just go waive a towel or something. It’s manageable but it’s gonna take some sacrifice from our guards.

I think Dwight will get most of the minutes at the Center position.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
PG: Russ | Nunn
SG: Baze | THT | Ellington | Monk
SF: Bron | Ariza | McKinnie
PF: AD | Melo
C: Marc | Dwight

Not a fan of Baze starting at 2, a lot of good offense, zero defense. I guess goal will be to outscore other teams

Dwight and AD will lock down the paint again.

They still need a solid wing defender I dont believe in Ariza.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
No he wasn't :stopitslime:

Dude shot 28% from 3 and was bad on defense.

The only thing he was good at was finishing around the Rim.
Caruso was AWFUL in the playoffs. Like a legit liability to the point Vogel didnt even fukk with him.

Caruso has shot 28% from 3 in the playoffs the last two years as well :unimpressed:

Caruso's better defensively now, but they obviously believe in his potential to be good there. Again Kuz became solid last year. THT has upside there as well.

Again I would have kept AC , but if you're gonna gamble on one I'd take THT. Just for the mere fact I think he'll be a much more tradeable asset.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Also, not sure how THT is going to get a bigger role this season. Either Lebron or Russ are gonna be on the court at all times so he's not going to get to handle the ball much. Then guys like Melo, Monk, Nunn offer more offensively right now.

He'll have to learn how to play off the ball. Along with improving his defensive awareness and getting a better shot

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This would be a championship lock if they had CP3 instead of Westbrook to be honest

We still have to see how Westbrook fits :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think this is what we have right now

Russ/Monk/THT
Bazemore/Ellington/Nunn/Ayayi(2 Way)
Bron/Ariza/McKinnie/HBK(2 Way)
AD/Melo/Dudley
Gasol/Dwight
I would have preferred Rudy because you dont know how Ariza is gonna hold up physically. Better to have both guys in case one gets injured.

I really hope they can flip use Schroder part of a 3 team deal to get Ingles.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This would be a championship lock if they had CP3 instead of Westbrook to be honest

We still have to see how Westbrook fits :russ:
This I agree with.

Russ just needs to move off the ball when Bron is starting (running the point). Then push the pace when Bron is sitting and they got younger guys on the floor.

Russ gotta play like he did in Houston. And be ok with scoring less cause AD should get a lot of easy baskets.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
PG: Russ | Nunn
SG: Baze | THT | Ellington | Monk
SF: Bron | Ariza | McKinnie
PF: AD | Melo
C: Marc | Dwight

Not a fan of Baze starting at 2, a lot of good offense, zero defense. I guess goal will be to outscore other teams
Bazemore is a dikk head on offense but he’s very good on defense. Personally, I’d start Ellington though.

The defense will be fine Lakers were first in defense with Trezz, Kuz, Dennis, Drummond. Vogel knows what the fukk he’s doing schematically. Defense was fine even in those stretches LeBron and AD were injured.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bazemore is a dikk head on offense but he’s very good on defense. Personally, I’d start Ellington though.

The defense will be fine Lakers were first in defense with Trezz, Kuz, Dennis, Drummond. Vogel knows what the fukk he’s doing schematically. Defense was fine even in those stretches LeBron and AD were injured.

They had very good defensive grinders like KCP,Kuz,and Caruso though and all are gone.

That being said I like all the pick ups from today