Russ/Monk/THT
Bazemore/Ellington/Nunn/Ayayi(2 Way)
Bron/Ariza/McKinnie/HBK(2 Way)
AD/Melo/Dudley
Gasol/Dwight

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nunn was pretty bad in playoffs for both years. This is why his price dropped down so low. Reasonable signing, you hope you can improve him. Miami must have hated his guts letting him go for nothing.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
PG: Russ | Nunn
SG: Baze | THT | Ellington | Monk
SF: Bron | Ariza | McKinnie
PF: AD | Melo
C: Marc | Dwight

Not a fan of Baze starting at 2, a lot of good offense, zero defense. I guess goal will be to outscore other teams

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh my fukking god. :dead:

They gave him more per year than Caruso. What the fukk are they doing?

Hopefully they're just giving him salary for trade purposes, but that was the hope last year with some of those signings and it didn't go anywhere.

What I do know is Oubre can defend, better than most people on our team, same with Schroder. Schroder was one of the better defenders on our team last year and was pretty good before he went out with covid protocol. You are asking to depend on a 40 year old Ariza and LeBron as your best perimeter defenders. I am also not gonna do revisionist history with last years team, its easy to say it did not work when two of your best players are hurt. Healthy, they are in the finals lol.

If it does not work out, cool. Those two guys would be easy to trade during deadline. No one is trading anything for the old veterans we have.
They are not understanding lol, on MLE he's perfect. You don't get wings like him for that cheap and very movable if it does not work. They want to see 40 year old Ariza and Melo taking on the main assignments :scust:
You're still repeating that same comparison as if I said they should sit tight and not sign anyone else this year lol.

I think you're badly overrating both Schroder and Oubre's defense. If you're throwing shooting out the window and just want a good defender, then get a good defender. Honestly Oubre will have to take a salary cut to sign for the MLE so getting him there isn't likely anyway. And I hadn't seen that Batum and Tucker are both off the table already, so the options are getting limited. They'll probably end up with some 1-2 out of Ennis III, Oladipo, Bradley, and Green as their additional perimeter guys.....though getting Ish Smith as a backup point isn't necessarily a bad idea.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ariza or Ellington will start I bet u. Need a shooter there

I think it’s

Russ/Nunn/Bazemore
Ariza/THT/Monk
Lebron/Ellington
AD/Melo
Gasol/Dwight

I don’t know how Vogel will do it but Monk needs to play and I’m assuming he was under the impression he will judging by the fact he took way less. Bazemore also says he thinks he’s gonna have a big role but just go waive a towel or something. It’s manageable but it’s gonna take some sacrifice from our guards.