Actresses and Actors who constantly embarrass themselves

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rosario Fish FAce Dawson was again lying when she said " That Hollywood was nothing more than a big boy's club." she said that when she was dropped by Jabba the Hut lookalike Harvey Weinstein for her licence-lose-money vanity project. Weinstein may be a monster but he is no fool, after flopping in RENT, DEATH PROOF and her own company's film, because he find out the hard way that she wasn't going to be the next Halle Berry and found out she was more box-office poison that was the real reason why he dropped her. Which is why you only see her doing surpporting roles with more bigger mainstrem box-office names these days. Which why she really needs SIN CITY 2 to push up her profile, not that it's going to help her because most people didn't see the first one for her anyways (Which was the last film I actually saw her in because I can't stand her!) Hope she cry her eyes over it when he told her

rosario_animated.gif

:ahh:

yea youse a fakkit bruh :umad:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Rosario Fish FAce Dawson was again lying when she said " That Hollywood was nothing more than a big boy's club." she said that when she was dropped by Jabba the Hut lookalike Harvey Weinstein for her licence-lose-money vanity project. Weinstein may be a monster but he is no fool, after flopping in RENT, DEATH PROOF and her own company's film, because he find out the hard way that she wasn't going to be the next Halle Berry and found out she was more box-office poison that was the real reason why he dropped her. Which is why you only see her doing surpporting roles with more bigger mainstrem box-office names these days. Which why she really needs SIN CITY 2 to push up her profile, not that it's going to help her because most people didn't see the first one for her anyways (Which was the last film I actually saw her in because I can't stand her!) Hope she cry her eyes over it when he told her
:childplease:

Man, if you don't go man the fukk up somewhere talmbout a fly ass bytch with millions....
I luuuuuuz that toonk.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
haha strange.., last night was looking to see if a certain film Luiz Guzman was in and i find this on imbd..threadstarter this you b ?

IMDb :: Boards :: Luis Guzmán :: Luis Guzman's shameful behavior on set ...

I just checked out the video. What a jerk. Guzman says his idol is Marlon Brando. Great. But that's where the connection begins and ends. His IMDB quotes acknowledge the obvious, that he lucked out BIG TIME (add another Lower East Side alum, Rosario Dawson, to that list--"discovered" sitting on the stoop of her tenement, for crying out loud) getting a career in a slew of top Hollywood films. Notice that--as far as I could see--there were no other "name" actors on the set. Could you see him pulling that crap in front of Pacino or Penn or De Palma (just to name a handful of the big names he's been blessed to work with)? Guzman should kiss the ground everytime he walks onto a movie set. He'd still be living on the lower east side, trying to make a living against encroaching gentification.

I'm also glad that the director stood up to him and didn't turn to mush. I think Guzman should kiss his ass. Another person that fame has been wasted on.

this your early years ?

I'm surprised this thread isn't dominated by Lindsey Lohan. That was an epic fall from grace.

i'd probably still smash just for the sake of it.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Alec Baldwin's been doing it a lot lately